Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.

Rasku777

WTF is that i cant log in to game becouse i got this  "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked."  What is wrong im not a bot/goldseller or cheater so why is lock ? 
Some Admin/Moderator can help me i make a Ticket to support around a 1 hour ago and nothing happen cant even log in website to contact support . 

• NCSOFT

Hi,

If you've already submitted a ticket then Customer Support will help you as soon as they are able.

For the time being I would suggest that you change the password on your email account to something you have never used before, and consider using the mobile authenticator if you can.

If you cannot log in to your account you can still submit a ticket by sending an email to support@bladeandsoul.com

Hope that helps.

• 6 months later...

They didn't say why but my account got banned over security issues about my debit card.  They responded within twenty minutes of my first email, about an hour later to my second to inform me they are working on the ban, and then unbanned me eight hours later.  They even put up with all my ranting and raving in the emails leading up to the eight hours.  I know every case is different, but when they ban someone it seems they literally have a legitimate reason as to why. They didn't just wake up in the morning and go I'm going to mess with a group of people and ban them off the game.  It isn't a conspiracy against you.  It seems like they have a decent security system in place and it's made to notice flaws in the system and settings enabled that notify them of these flaws.  I see gold purchasing and botting is a huge reason why they ban someone.  If you ever did either of these, even months ago, more than likely it will catch back up to.  Key here, just follow the rules.

• 1 year later...

My Brother had same issue on his brand new account.

He write a total of about 8 mail between appeal and support and he had to write to them with two different mail account because in the first one they seems to not respond to him.

He took about 5-6 days to reactivate the account. I hope they will be faster with your issue.

What i'm wondering is why there is this amount of legit (apparently) account suspended, and if could be some issue on Xsigncode3 side that check false positives one.

2 hours ago, paingwar said:

My Brother had same issue on his brand new account.

He write a total of about 8 mail between appeal and support and he had to write to them with two different mail account because in the first one they seems to not respond to him.

He took about 5-6 days to reactivate the account. I hope they will be faster with your issue.

What i'm wondering is why there is this amount of legit (apparently) account suspended, and if could be some issue on Xsigncode3 side that check false positives one.

They didn't respond right away because you're only supposed to send 1. The more you send, the further back your email is in the list and isn't a priority anymore. 

Archived