hacked

dewana

in da morning i couldnt accses my acc it said bad pasw tryed to changed failed,....i serched in email it said it was loged in from other ip and its not posible......i cant log in from that acc even in suport can someone say how do i get back that acc....

yet another one who visited gold seller sites, downloaded some keylogger or wrote his info there and now is crying that he lost his account. All is your fault, so format hard drive if you downloaded something and make new acc.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

It looks like your account has been compromised.

If I was you I would use a tool like Malwarebytes to scan your PC for anything that shouldn't be there, then I suggest that you change the password on your email account to something you have never used before, and consider using the mobile authenticator if you can.

If you cannot log in to your account you can still submit a ticket by sending an email to support@bladeandsoul.com

Hope that helps.

Probably you'll get back account contacting support, but I guess all valuables things are gone. Besides, if you used credit card to buy NC Coins, it's quite possible it's saved somewhere on your profile (but you can't change/delete). So better to contact cc customer service.

The main reason why they do that it's because they can convert items in gold to sell to unfair players (you know, beside complaining on hackers you must also complain on gold buyers, hacking is a consequence of their actions). If nobody bought gold from gold sellers there weren't bots, spammers and hacking would be less profitable.

if u go to market and someone stouls ur money so are guilty for going to market..? wtf.......i just asked is it posible to get back acc coz i dont know how....and everyone blames me for buying gold.....i dont need a reason why did it hapend i need help how to get back acc.....sheesh then did ppl become so mean.....

Darling, unfortunately writing on forum wouldn't be really helpful as we have any power to help you beside telling you to contact customer service by mail as Lock6 wrote you some posts earlier. It would be better to send mail from registered address for that account.

P.S.: don't pay attention to the "Masters of Knowledge", they know everything about everyone...they ought to send their curricula to NC Soft, so every problem will be magically solved. Also if, but I'm talking in general and not specifically about you, usually it's user's fault when an account is hacked.

just i dont get hacked a lot and i dont know how i should act and just wanted to ask maybe someone know more then emailing suport......

p.s and i personaly dont believe what its users fault ......coz hacker in this place is a thief...if thief is good i dont think its posible to protekt urself....u just want make ur life easyer and accidentally help  to hacker.......not everyone is fking smart asses and didint born with computer brain and mouse in hand.....

6 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

It looks like your account has been compromised.

If I was you I would use a tool like Malwarebytes to scan your PC for anything that shouldn't be there, then I suggest that you change the password on your email account to something you have never used before, and consider using the mobile authenticator if you can.

If you cannot log in to your account you can still submit a ticket by sending an email to support@bladeandsoul.com

Hope that helps.

omg  ppl still geting hack an u still dont tell ppl about  Google Authenticator app Google Authenticator app  i made a post about maybe u should pin my  Google Authenticator app  thread while back due u wont tell ppl about 

Google Authenticator app

First and foremost:

CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY. Make it a password you don't use anywhere else, and make it a strong password (StaRWarS9870123 is not a clever or strong password). If you're using Yahoo email, stop it. Make sure you set up two-factor authentication on your email, if at all possible.

Send in a Support ticket. (or email. Only Support can help you, not anyone on the forums.)

Then check if your email was in a known compromise incident here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

There are perfectly fine, free antivirus software you can use, if you don't have one already. Tbqh, they're better than nothing.

In further:

Never use your game password anywhere else except for your game.

Never use your email password anywhere else except for your email.

Names, places, birthdays, etc are not good passwords. Here's a suggestion on how to create decent passwords: http://www.howtogeek.com/195430/how-to-create-a-strong-password-and-remember-it/?PageSpeed=noscript

Archived