Forums

Tier list of pve classes?

Tekare

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you compare it to the dps of a FM, SIN or maybe even summoner (not sure about summoners though because this class is the biggest let down for me since yesterday) it's still not really much and it proves my point that they are just wanted because of the buff. 

I mean you even said a good WL will dish out around that amount of dps - don't wanna know how much the average/bad once (about 80%) on EU/NA will do. 

Btw I yesterday had a yeti run with 3 summoners (all of them had at least 520 AP and 4k+ crit) and I seriously had aggro 24/7 even i had to tank yeti all the time (yeah I literally tanked it the whole fight except for like some seconds because of taunts). 

Because of tanking I wasn't even able to deal a lot of damage but still got the aggro all the time (I couldn't even play with dark build and had to RB+F the shit out of him which doesn't really deal alot of damage). 

The shit dmg I and the summoners have done you could also see on the enrage timer - fcking 10sec left (usually I have ~3min with a good team!). 

So tell me more about the op summoner dps pls - and don't tell me that it takes skill to play summoner srsly. 

shiune for the love of F......

who are you trying to convince that assassin is not a piece of garbage? usesless 1000% on pve. where most of party gathering messages have the "(no sin)" in the end. and die like craps. even then ones who have good gear (high possibility of being carried much?) or are plat in pvp.

and dont even mention pvp... plz , if i had the developer, creator, or whatever he is called, who though of this invisible crap class, i would punch him to the death. i can deal with spin 2 win from bd/destro wich has high chances you miss the timing and get stuned. i can deal with  invi + 1000 imune skills + pet from summoner. i can deal with kfm/bm block spamming and tons of cc , i can deal with warlock huge dps if you have used escapes and are in that craping circle. but you sir... you play a class that shouldnt exist in an mmo. a class that you literaly have to sweat in order to take them out of stealth, and when you do. they freaking go invisibble right after, if you miss the stun after you remove stealth you are screwd.

so no... this non skill requiring class. is hated in both arena and dungeons. to the one cause its freaking destroying the fun. to the other cause its useless. period

I'm not convincing anyone - everyone has their opinion about a class and I just tell you straight forward that your opinion is garbage and you don't know shit about the classes actually. period.

If you can't deal with it then keep staying clueless, no problem with that. 

Also from over 200 runs in the new heroic dungeons I never have been kicked out of a 4man purple dungeon party ever - so much hate hurr durr. 

Also you are writing like a real silver Bomani in your PvP text. git gud scrub. 

Elitist comments in 3,2,1...

I just love this forum - in seems that majority of the readers/writers here are either casuals, quitters, whiners or clueless guys which think they actually got an idea about the game. 

I mostly get this impressions from the PvP section (oh gawd so many phlebs I didn't even see when playing Tera) or general section (game is dying/shit, I am quitting *cries in corner*). 

Glad to have bladeandsouldojo - there the playerbase seems to have much more knowledge about the game and you can actually argue with people about things without someone throwing in his meaningless "sin is weak, summoner is the only true class hurr durr" bullshit.

If sin is as bad as ur claiming it to be.

DPS wise i outdps people with 50more AP than me, yes even summoners and FM. And im at 460 so speaking of people with 500-510'ish AP. Taking aggro and i dont have annything that increases my threat. 

Its always been like that, yes i have pretty good ping allowing me to anicancel alot. But it proves by far that sins simply have *cricket*ed up good dps. If not the best dps in the game. I also outdps sins with more AP so yes it comes down to ping and skill. But if u can tank (so iframe) and keep aggro whilst others (casters with better gear) who have to do jack shit but stand and press buttons. Then yes sins prob have highest DPS potential

yesterday i even soloed one of the yeti's in lair (6m group) in permastealth whilst the others took the other yeti down. We finishes at the same time...

want to know something crazy? When my sin was lvl 45 with true profane, I was clearing Junghado faster than my Bm at awakened pirate. So around when I was like 365+ ap, I was outdpsing a 430+ ap BM with my sin. Sins dps is insane. Keep in mind, my BM even had hm lightning draw, and I'm a very good BM pvp and pve. I'm in the process of leveling my FM, so I'll get a taste firsthand at its dps. 

On 4/4/2016 at 10:15 AM, Shiune said:

You do know that Yeti isn't moving around a single bit and has basically no skill which hits his back except for 1 jump if it get tanked? 

Also the only time he moves is if he walks back or makes his jump into the middle - both will cost me 1 sec of dps + your sunflower is missing when he walks back - same as dual dragons (my FM friend often tells he how he hates this walk back because he is missing dual dragons so often). 

Also most of the ppl commenting here don't even know that a sin has a dps stance out of stealth too (dark build) which is stronger than the lighting stealth build (but also more risky). 

I do over 22k per second (5k+6k+12k = RMB+LB+F anicancel) if you wanna know the dps exactly - with fighting spirit you can add 40% crit damage too AND with fighting spirit HM skill you can add ADDITIONAL 100% dmg on the 12k hit (dark strike). 

Means when I have the HM skill I will do 6k+8k+ holy 33,6k (around 48k) dmg EVERY SECOND for 10 seconds and this is no theorycrafting but fact!

Anyway i have enough of explaining how good a well played sin can be - you may will see a good sin in your party and will get proven otherwise. 

Also a little note:

Summoners are wanted because they have group healing, taunt, pin down, party protection etc. and NOT because of its damage (its damage is good but if you want a range DD just because of dmg you'll take a FM anytime anywhere). 

And Warlocks are wanted because of its buff - nothing else. 

Because it's dps (not burst) is garbage. 

first of all the numbers you put are some random shit you made up.when dps meter come out we will see what is what.

warlock dps is not trash at all simple majority of players are bad and use dragoncal over helix build.but exactly the same  apply for assasin class majotiry of sins are bad,only deference is  even if warlock is bad he can still use soulburn.

i run yeti 4man 5-6 times a day.we have fm/sum/warlock/bm group with avarage 505ap.yesterday we time necro and yeti runs.9.30min yeti 17min necro.now with setup we have even if peope make mistake there is no way to die simple because we have so many utility.why will we replace any of the classes we have to get assasin just so( is he is really good and really geared) will make the run 20-30 sec faster?assasin bring nothing to the table other then,arguable,tiny bit more dps.

21 minutes ago, Skyblade said:

iam destroyer :(

Your time will come for bosses which needs to be cc'ed alot don't worry. 

But i the current patch we have there is not much use of a destroyer/BD because the bosses are very calm and there is no need for grabbing bosses actually because otherwise there is damage missing by a damage dealer. 

And useless was a bit harsh I guess. 

You can still deal good damage - thing is that there are enough classes which deal more damage. 

7 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

want to know something crazy? When my sin was lvl 45 with true profane, I was clearing Junghado faster than my Bm at awakened pirate. So around when I was like 365+ ap, I was outdpsing a 430+ ap BM with my sin. Sins dps is insane. Keep in mind, my BM even had hm lightning draw, and I'm a very good BM pvp and pve. I'm in the process of leveling my FM, so I'll get a taste firsthand at its dps. 

LMAO clearing something when the mob doesnt attack cause you are perma invisi doesn´t make you good, clear it again without using a single stealth and do it faster than a good bm with the same gear and you can say that, till then the credibility is 0.

5 hours ago, Shiune said:

And useless was a bit harsh I guess. 

You can still deal good damage - thing is that there are enough classes which deal more damage. 

Every Time there is an other Class that Deal more Damage than others in PvE. So better reroll on the must have Class to satisfy the Elitist of the Game. 

57 minutes ago, GilgameshPrime said:

LMAO clearing something when the mob doesnt attack cause you are perma invisi doesn´t make you good, clear it again without using a single stealth and do it faster than a good bm with the same gear and you can say that, till then the credibility is 0.

How can u say that LOL, thats taking away one of the purpose of an Assassin. Thats like racing a motorcycle with a bus.

3 minutes ago, JinGhoul said:

How can u say that LOL, thats taking away one of the purpose of an Assassin. Thats like racing a motorcycle with a bus.

well exactly my point towards his post, why didnt he say that vs 8.2 or 8.3? cause they have true sight and can see him in stealth? pointing out a boss that can´t see him and all he has to do is spam perma combo is futile cause it will be faster than any class that can actually fight the mechanics.

9 hours ago, GilgameshPrime said:

well exactly my point towards his post, why didnt he say that vs 8.2 or 8.3? cause they have true sight and can see him in stealth? pointing out a boss that can´t see him and all he has to do is spam perma combo is futile cause it will be faster than any class that can actually fight the mechanics.

well, i never got to any of the mushins, because I was still in the process of unlocking the quest. keep in mind my sin was a fresh 45 with true profane. you must be a butthurt Bm or something. I was in no way trying to diminish Bms with what I wrote, and this is coming from a Bm main. Also, why would I not use stealth when it's literally, without my hm skill for a viable dark build, the most efficient way to dps? Also your logic is completely stemmed from a biased standpoint. Stealth is a fundamental ability that enables the sin to use the other half of their abilities and is our highest dps stance, not to mention our only reliable source of defense against mobs without true sight, since well, we don't have a spammable block like BMs. Saying that a sin shouldn't use stealth to dps, would essentially be like asking a Bm to tank without a block, or dps without entering draw stance. It's just inane logic. 

Trust me, I am a good BM in both pvp and pve, and I know what I'm talking about when it comes to BM dpsing. But it's just the objective fact that Sins out dps, by far I might add, any BM at the same level with equal equipment and skill. I was simply highlighting that fact with my own experience. My sin is 2k+ in arena, and my BM is 2100+. Highest elo on my Bm was 2180. I'm not some scrub casual. 

1 hour ago, Jaite said:

1. Force master

2. Summoner

3. Warlock

4. Blade master

5. Destroyer

6. Kung fu master

7. Assassin

8. Blade dancer

Rofl. Alright this thread has reached full troll mode now.

Archived