Tier list of pve classes?

Tekare

9 minutes ago, Shiune said:

Srsly if you can't do smth else than throwing in some nonsense and if you think those 2 classes are so much superior I dare you to join me for a 2man 4-man Lair of the frozen fang run. 

Whoever has more aggro and doesn't die wins - deal? 

Ok then do it with 20K HP. :D :D :D Raise the bet, raise the fun. ;D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The *cricket* measuring is not exist in this game, because there is no parsing. And if there would be, you could be the king only on your class in pve. But it is pointless to swagger with your dps. If you want to die, you will. :)

paradox or not :)

assassin is the last class who everyone want in party...

you can speak all day how powerfull you are and that not change fact FM and Summoner are best party classes ... for everything

2 hours ago, Can Oa said:

you can speak all day how powerfull you are and that not change fact FM and Summoner are best party classes ... for everything

Unfortunately, this guy has it right. Even with the new bufff, sins are pretty much on the bottom as far as group PvE goes.

As a destroyer, I'd rather have a summoner, FM, or Warlock along with either a BM or KFM tanking.

Destroyer may not be top dps but we have grabs and CCs for days, great burst damage for when a boss has a small vulnerable openings, and we don't die as easily (i.e. we can off tank). 

If we are taking about group PvE (dungeon parties) all class are pretty good since they all bring something to the table when it comes to utility or DPS (at least to me, I'm not super stingy when it comes to party compositions but then again I never did 4man runs before and in 6man it's pretty much a "as long as the boss dies in the end it doesn't matter" type of thing).

4 hours ago, Can Oa said:

Sure everyone like them. They are rushing like hero, then go invisible and every mob hitting your face. And if they do a little mistake, they pop like a balloon.

Want the best PvE classes? Press 'F8', sit in lobby, and watch for dungeon requests on the left hand side. You will see:

4-Man Whatever NEED ... and usually I see here WL/SUM/FM I don't know where this sin/kfm talk is coming from.

If you do not believe me, just do what I said and watch. Everything/everyone here is bias towards their own character.

On 4/1/2016 at 10:53 AM, Shiune said:

Also it's absolutely bullshit that a summoner outdps an assassin - never ever. 

i am 100% sure summoner will do more dmg then assasin on  yeti if you have SAME AP.you said  you are 540 ap...well sure not many can outdps you.but the idea you will do more dmg as assasin on boss who is jumping around all the time and do some 360 nonscope shit you have to iframe vs summoner who is range and have 100% uptime on the boss is wrong. top of that the new summoner LMB  hm skill  will make sumnrs dmg skyrocket.

you just doing content for 480ap with 540ap and think your class is the best.here is some reality,have you even seen people to recruit for assasins in 4m runs? NOOO. have you ever seen guild recruiting assasin players?NOOO.do you know what everyone are looking for? FM/WL and summoners

as for warlock they have same as every other classes.they can iframe they can spec to CC the boss  and seltresist for 5 sec.so no way WL die on yeti unless he dont know how to play his class.and the dmg boost they bring to the table make the class MUST HAVE for any party that want to speedrun farm 4man.even if he does abit less dmg then fm the fact he give 5% ap buff and soulburn make him for sure most wanted class in every party.

Whoever say good FM is ez mode must die in fire.I sometimes want to quit my FM because is so tiresome.You are expected as FM to be the damn god alike class and do everything.If you can solo while everyone else is AFK would be priceless.

This games so easy compared to other MMOs ive played, it really doesnt matter your group comp or what class you "think" is the best, just bring decent players and you can clear all content with any class. Just play what you want.

Sometimes,I wish people were as good in action as they are in words because,only actions truly speak.

Everyone trying to prove their class superior and that they are the best as if anyone actually would give 2 *cricket*s..(sorry for language but it expresses it best)

FFS guys,I'd go do something useful with my life and brag about it if I wanted something to brag about than try to brag and show off in a game.

All classes are good..Its the player who can be good or bad..Some classes need better players to do better with them because,they require more skill so only thing classes may vary in is difficulty and ofc role but other than that,they are all useful and good..

So what the actual *cricket* are you arguing about?

I am tired of seeing fights on almost every single post on these forums and tons of other fights on faction chat etc..I am fed up with your toxicity,elitism..You are hurting the game with your fights by giving a negative impression to new comers then you cry about game being dead. -___-

Please,learn to help others instead of fighting over trivial things..Learn to enjoy the game and being positive,being a good example for a gamer.

That's all I have got to say and sorry for language..

Have a good day!

24 minutes ago, Teffy said:

FM Master class!

You can tank all bosses except faction(*cricket* those).

You can protect your group.

You have tons of dps.

And because of that people hate FM so much....

FM is one of the most balanced classes in the game,imo.

It does offer much options like you said and its pretty elastic.

(I believe summoners can do as much as FMs do though but yea that's just my opinion as well)

As for people hating FM,I can tell you people hate every single *cricket*ing class in this game..Example they call:

Destroyer:spin to win,ez,brain dead etc..

LBD:Blade cancers.

Summoners:cancer,little shit,noob class,OP CAT,NERF CAT.

FM:noob spam class,pew pew (my reply to this one is just no comment which is always better than...oh nvm)

BM:shit class,so under powered etc

Assassins:cancer,permastealth ez.

KFM:I better not say what they say about this one..You can guess.

Warlocks:shit class,so under powered..The new BM.so weaaaak,so squishy.(they say that about it specially in pvp)

Btw,that's not what I say,its what they say..People hate on every *cricket*ing class so just don't bother with what people say and go whatever you like.

Haters can simply go *cricket* themselves.

Warlock is suppose to be a pve powerhouse, but its garbage at this point in time and with the non-unlockable hm skills, just gonna put that out there. So if your a warlock, either delete your toon or dont expect to have happy experiences for dungeons :D knowledge is power, Under-powered is life! 

On 3.04.2016 at 2:19 AM, SkoobyDoo said:

i am 100% sure summoner will do more dmg then assasin on  yeti if you have SAME AP.you said  you are 540 ap...well sure not many can outdps you.but the idea you will do more dmg as assasin on boss who is jumping around all the time and do some 360 nonscope shit you have to iframe vs summoner who is range and have 100% uptime on the boss is wrong. top of that the new summoner LMB  hm skill  will make sumnrs dmg skyrocket.

you just doing content for 480ap with 540ap and think your class is the best.here is some reality,have you even seen people to recruit for assasins in 4m runs? NOOO. have you ever seen guild recruiting assasin players?NOOO.do you know what everyone are looking for? FM/WL and summoners

as for warlock they have same as every other classes.they can iframe they can spec to CC the boss  and seltresist for 5 sec.so no way WL die on yeti unless he dont know how to play his class.and the dmg boost they bring to the table make the class MUST HAVE for any party that want to speedrun farm 4man.even if he does abit less dmg then fm the fact he give 5% ap buff and soulburn make him for sure most wanted class in every party.

You do know that Yeti isn't moving around a single bit and has basically no skill which hits his back except for 1 jump if it get tanked? 

Also the only time he moves is if he walks back or makes his jump into the middle - both will cost me 1 sec of dps + your sunflower is missing when he walks back - same as dual dragons (my FM friend often tells he how he hates this walk back because he is missing dual dragons so often). 

Also most of the ppl commenting here don't even know that a sin has a dps stance out of stealth too (dark build) which is stronger than the lighting stealth build (but also more risky). 

I do over 22k per second (5k+6k+12k = RMB+LB+F anicancel) if you wanna know the dps exactly - with fighting spirit you can add 40% crit damage too AND with fighting spirit HM skill you can add ADDITIONAL 100% dmg on the 12k hit (dark strike). 

Means when I have the HM skill I will do 6k+8k+ holy 33,6k (around 48k) dmg EVERY SECOND for 10 seconds and this is no theorycrafting but fact!

Anyway i have enough of explaining how good a well played sin can be - you may will see a good sin in your party and will get proven otherwise. 

Also a little note:

Summoners are wanted because they have group healing, taunt, pin down, party protection etc. and NOT because of its damage (its damage is good but if you want a range DD just because of dmg you'll take a FM anytime anywhere). 

And Warlocks are wanted because of its buff - nothing else. 

Because it's dps (not burst) is garbage. 

Any classes CAN be good in PVE. It depends mostly on how skillfull is the person.

FM, Summoner and WL are usually the most requested because they're easier to master. They don't need to be PRO to be helpful. They just need not to be absolute trash.

KFM are mostly asked to be tank and they can also provide a nice buff. They need to be decent.

Destroyer are mostly a filler class. They can CC, aoe dmg, and, with ani-cancel, they can do a decent damage. They need to be at least decent.

BM and Sin are way harder to master and most of people who plays them, sucks. They're usually not requested because they need to be GOOD to be helpful.

For BD, they're mostly not requested but they can replace destroyer for CC sometimes.

5 hours ago, MadWarrior said:

Any classes CAN be good in PVE. It depends mostly on how skillfull is the person.

FM, Summoner and WL are usually the most requested because they're easier to master. They don't need to be PRO to be helpful. They just need not to be absolute trash.

KFM are mostly asked to be tank and they can also provide a nice buff. They need to be decent.

Destroyer are mostly a filler class. They can CC, aoe dmg, and, with ani-cancel, they can do a decent damage. They need to be at least decent.

BM and Sin are way harder to master and most of people who plays them, sucks. They're usually not requested because they need to be GOOD to be helpful.

For BD, they're mostly not requested but they can replace destroyer for CC sometimes.

I think you hit the nail on the head. People ask for ranged classes in 4 man farms principally because they are easy classes and don't take as much skill to play. Thus there's less chance of getting a garbage player causing a run to fail. Couple that with melee unfriendly bosses like snake king and a yeti who like to jump around, and its no wonder that every farm pug group is running Summ/FM/WL.

Archived