Forums

Your ingame clock does not work properly

Lith

Well, I have the right timezone ingame. But the game doesn't change the clock automatically to summertime for europeans!

According to the game it's around 1pm where it is actually 2pm

That's not very useful due to the event announcements!

What I noticed just now is.

When I open the event calender by clicking on the clock it tells you many minutes until the next event.

But clearly in this case 16"minutes ago" is wrong but it should be 16"minutes until".

Maybe you could forward this aswell

4233646.jpg

I think this is due to daylight savings time, as from what I remember, the clock was correct before the recent time change in accordance to day light savings time. Adding a toggle option for those that use it, as it's not used everywhere, would be a good idea.

Hi, the time zones are kind of *cricket*ed up. 

I know that i can manually put the clock to any time i want, but i dont want to put in Instanbul or whatever, just because your clock cant handle summer and winter time. If you name your time zone "Berlin", then i expect it to actually represent berlins time.. - and not an hour earlier. Right now it's 19:00 in germany, but the Berlin time (main city of germany btw) is configured for 18:00 / 6 PM right now. I actually expected this to be fixed after you realise... but seemingly you dont. I also know that there are more important issues, but this is nonetheless something you should change.

Yo NCSoft, fix the clock :)

(Or name the time zones properly, if you dont want to keep them updated lol)

Archived