Forums

Jump exploit abuse

Qel

People might have noticed but jumping makes user unable to cast skills on target jumping. Thus now BD that grab and jump while they cast their sword are unescapable... among other things if you jump around enough you can make a ranged mostly useless (speaking as WL player i'm unable to cast skill while people are jumping, so far see only BD doing so i don't know if it's specific).

Please fix this, people jumping should still be targetable.

1 hour ago, Kam Bo said:

lol... disable jumping.... next lets just have our characters stand face to face and whoever can mash buttons fastest wins!

Isn't that warlock pvp already? Time warp and HIT ALL THE BUTTONS! lol

10 hours ago, Kam Bo said:

lol... disable jumping.... next lets just have our characters stand face to face and whoever can mash buttons fastest wins!

If you are in love with mindless space bar smashing,go play aura kingdom no one is stopping you.

On 31.3.2016 at 6:48 PM, Qel said:

People might have noticed but jumping makes user unable to cast skills on target jumping. Thus now BD that grab and jump while they cast their sword are unescapable... among other things if you jump around enough you can make a ranged mostly useless (speaking as WL player i'm unable to cast skill while people are jumping, so far see only BD doing so i don't know if it's specific).

Please fix this, people jumping should still be targetable.

I thought that was lag because i pressed button but nothing happend...

Ok thats annoying... 

BD's are without exploiting strong enough!

I have big problem as sin when som1 is jumping! most of the times my LMB when i am stealth dosnt hit even if he is on the ground and i am near(maybe bug,lag) dont know but i find my self many times lose the stealth while i am spaming LMB to stun him and dosnt work coze he jumb! then i have one more huge problem! if i manage to stun them and he is on the air he dosnt stay on this dmn place but keep move for a bit! that makes it rly hard coze u dont rly know where he will stay and if u start to move you can lose your tab to trow him to the air! a better exp is vs FM that u get frozzen when u hit them, u stun them u get frozen and u see him move a bit and TADAAA u cant do nothing coze you are out of range coze he dmn moved while he was stuned!

On 4/1/2016 at 11:07 PM, Sokucu said:

Better disable jump from arena.It adds nothing but more desync.

This is a dumb idea because jump is used for more than desync.  For example, it's used for kiting movement for skilled players.  Run forward facing away from your opponent, jump turn and attack, turn back continue forward momentum.  It is much faster movement than back-peddling like a nub.  Secondly, it has defensive value for opponents that land attacks at your back (like assassins).  Jump and spin 180 allows you to defend your back since the game still sees you facing the direction you started when you jumped, which means you can use *skill* to defend yourself in very specific situations.

Unfortunately, BNS doesn't support 3D hitboxes, and your attacks are designed to hit targets attached to the ground.  I don't think this is an issue they can fix without a major overhaul to hitbox mechanics.

So called skilled players use it for desync.Kiting ? No.Abusing desync ? Yes.

When finally making your opponent waste all his escapes now what ? My 2 second stun is wasted by waiting for him to land ground and then trying to figure where his hitbox will land because the hitbox and the character don't land in the same location.

18 minutes ago, Sokucu said:

So called skilled players use it for desync.Kiting ? No.Abusing desync ? Yes.

When finally making your opponent waste all his escapes now what ? My 2 second stun is wasted by waiting for him to land ground and then trying to figure where his hitbox will land because the hitbox and the character don't land in the same location.

You're clueless.  Only thing worth saying to you at this point - git gud.

Archived