Some advices would not hurt.

InvokerX

Hi, I am a level 50 warlock currently at middle of HM 3. My weapon is True siren 10 and 80% to Awaken pirate just need some soulstones 2 MTS and gold. My souldshield is BSH 8 pieces all ciritcal but not maxed. My accesorries are all maxed Infernal (Forgot if its True infernal or Aweken Infernal, I belive its Awken Infernal) My dilema is choosing what to upgrade next, either the ring earring and neckless or my weapon to pirate or upgrade my accessories to Siren. About a week it wasnt a question what so ever that in this stage, upgrading my accessories to Siren but since there are new accessories with way better stats critical wise. What should I do?

Another question is what should I do with my soul sheid? Should I stick with this one and start farming Lab or keep farming Mushin 3, 5 and 7 pieces (Havnt got any good ciritical pieces yet only the the 3rd piece with minimun HP and critical stats (RNG failed me). Can I survive Lab with BSH pieces?

Also if anyone using a low end laptop like me and able to see the bosses' unblockable aoe attaks  please tell me how because I hate this. I am sick and tried from this guessing game at the soulstones plains and Grand Harvest. eveb though there is a very small reaction time, I want it.

Sorry for the dummy question but I am in a deep dilema and my poor english.

TL;DR, Wodering if upgrading to Awken Pirate weapon or Siren accessories Keep farming 7 ,5 ,3 mushin pieces and combian them with BSH and abeling unblockable bosses' AoE attack on low end labtops.

Thanks in advance for any sort of help execpt trolls..

P.S If an admin see this post, I accidenlty posted at worng section under Warlock thread. Please do NOT delete this post and delete the other one.

get naryu soulshield for now (you can also mix and get mushin's 2/bsh 3 5 7 for crit)

never, ever bother with other acessories, always stick and upgrade your hongmoon ones 

between weapon and acessories, lvl you weapon first cause pugs mentality will always prefer ppl with high ap. As for acessory upgrade wise, bracelet>ring>earring>necklace>belt. Since i'm sure you wont be able to upgrade pirate bracelet anytime soon, just start from ring =P

and yeah pretty much it's a guessing game for us in soulstone plains, usually i use my z or ss away from his aoe range after his 6th yellow attack to ensure i wont get hit lol

Archived