Forums

Fixing the drop rate of pirate accessories in bsh?

Nightflash

I dont understand why after the 4 man and 6 man dungeons for bsh got combined, the dynamic rewards quest box was changed to shittier drops with absolutely no way to get the pirate accessories except for running bsh over and over. The thing is shouldnt the accessories be easily obtainable instead of grinding for it? If it was hongmoon skill books or cosmetics then i understand the need for grinding it because it is optional however as for pirate accessories, these are a must have to evolve ur accessories and the pirate bracelet is also greatly needed. So why is the drop rate so low for these mandatory items? And yes there is nightshade harbour but right now i hardly see anyone doing nightshade harbour whenever I go there to try and see if there is any groups doing it. So are we ever gonna have better drop rates for accessories needed for evolution at bsh?? Moreover if we take a look at the Tomb of the exiles and Blackram narrows, these two heroic dungeons have the accessories needed for evolution easily obtainable so why make the pirate accessories so much harder to get when it is something that we need to evolve our accessories and the pirate bracelet and belt as well. I really do hope to receive some clarification on this matter hoping that the drop rates will be fixed.

Archived