MuffinGo

You need to know this, so please click in

Recommended Posts

MuffinGo   

Bns English version is actually just like a money making machine, and I'm going to tell you why.

 

im currently playing in TW version, but since I'm a Chinese do I don't need the English patch for better understanding. In TW version, once I get the premium account status I will have the movable personal storage (In English version you need to be premium membership rank 10 for this one extra benefit) and there is no account ranking system in the TW version.

 

In English version, way to earn hoongmoon coin is thru spending nc coin or currency exchange. In TW they will give you 300 hoongmoon coin everyday as long as you're in premium status or you can purchase a 11000  hoongmoon coin booster selling 700NT. 

 

In TW version they have this in game voip and giving you the option to turn off and on during raid or in the CLAN. In English version, you have nothing. The stability of the English version was same like China when they released, it is like a test client rather a 'finalize" client. It is not stable, lower graphic, low optimization but China is having the most optimized version now after they get knowing that Chinese love the game. Same goes to TW, JP and KR. 

 

sorry for my bad English, but I really had enuff of NA version even tho I already spent 800USD. I love the game, not the publisher.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitzu   
Quote

In TW version they have this in game voip and giving you the option to turn off and on during raid or in the CLAN. In English version, you have nothing,

 

I WISH WE HAD THIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always been like that. The American video game industry stopped concentrating on improving their game and concentrated more on micro transactions. 

 

some examples: game DLC, pre-ordering, pay walls, energy/stamina systems, rng based in game lottery(some even go as far as implement casino style games). 

 

The only difference is freebies. While most foreign versions of a game are very generous to their player base, their American counter parts get the shaft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fatalito   

If this version is as some say, a quick cash grab, then we won't even be having those finalized/optimized versions nor any of those benefits you mentioned. Have fun in the TW version (which I'll never play because I only know bad English.)

 

In fact. Not sure why you even posted this. Perhaps you expect us all to quit this NA game or stop spending money on it? Or just a "mine is better" thing? No offense. Just curious.

Edited by Fatalito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MuffinGo   
8 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

If this version is as some say, a quick cash grab, then we won't even be having those finalized/optimized versions nor any of those benefits you mentioned. Have fun in the TW version (which I'll never play because I only know bad English.)

 

In fact. Not sure why you even posted this. Perhaps you expect us all to quit this NA game or stop spending money on it? Or just a "mine is better" thing? No offense. Just curious.

Just pure sharing, I used to play in TW version but I start over again when they released NA version because I love to start over again. I spent on it and hope for a better stable version when each time they patched even tho they failed me but not once, twice or even more. After few years of developed of this game, why the latest game released region is getting shit version of the game? So this is what you should start thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fatalito   

Thanks for answering. I do agree that we should all ask (politely) to get a better fixed version and maybe some of those ease of life upgrades other versions get. I also don't know what goes in the minds of the people who release a version of the game when there was a better version. But they might have their reasons. Even if they are money based.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fifi2   

Unfortunately I have to agree with the op. Just look at the Dragon Pouches prices and tell me if this is not a cash grab. Some ~20 pieces are 800 HM coins which is ~20 euro. One slot on the mid of your inv costs 15 pouches. This is insane...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because NCwest knows demographics.

They know English version attracts such a huge crowd, they can do away with some effort, and still reap an impressive player-base.

 

KR and TW has a much smaller and more competitive market. To retain players in that market, they have to be much more generous with benefits + ease of life tools.

 

In NA/EU, there isn't much competition right now,

  • WoW and GW2 have 'aged'
  • Skyforge killed itself after 1/2 a year,
  • ToS is a grindfeast not for everyone,
  • BD is just a character photoshop tool,
  • FFXIV has it's own fan base and p2p structure, not targetting the same market
  • Wildstar lol
  • Terra is so yesterday

 

There is little to no competition here. They can do what they want, and still keep us here.

We have nowhere to go if we want MMORPGs in international version.

 

Therefore there is little to no need for giving us additional benefits or sweet icing. Just the typical stuff will do.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Domriana   

In NA version even benefits we are SUPPOSED to get for free are behind a paywall

 

2r287bc.jpg?1

 

It's the little things like this that really show how much NC actually cares about it playerbase vs. profit margin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MuffinGo   
1 hour ago, SeroZeroes said:

Because NCwest knows demographics.

They know English version attracts such a huge crowd, they can do away with some effort, and still reap an impressive player-base.

 

KR and TW has a much smaller and more competitive market. To retain players in that market, they have to be much more generous with benefits + ease of life tools.

 

In NA/EU, there isn't much competition right now,

  • WoW and GW2 have 'aged'
  • Skyforge killed itself after 1/2 a year,
  • ToS is a grindfeast not for everyone,
  • BD is just a character photoshop tool,
  • FFXIV has it's own fan base and p2p structure, not targetting the same market
  • Wildstar lol
  • Terra is so yesterday

 

There is little to no competition here. They can do what they want, and still keep us here.

We have nowhere to go if we want MMORPGs in international version.

 

Therefore there is little to no need for giving us additional benefits or sweet icing. Just the typical stuff will do.

 

 

You're not getting what you're supposing to be and you seems totally satisfied with what you're getting now, and sounds like you totally surrender to whatever shi t they threw at you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PvPMS   
2 hours ago, Fatalito said:

If this version is as some say, a quick cash grab, then we won't even be having those finalized/optimized versions nor any of those benefits you mentioned. Have fun in the TW version (which I'll never play because I only know bad English.)

 

In fact. Not sure why you even posted this. Perhaps you expect us all to quit this NA game or stop spending money on it? Or just a "mine is better" thing? No offense. Just curious.

white knights on this forum are getting old. Go join buzzfeed or huffington post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Tera had better PvP options i stayed definitely there. Theres really no target combat, not like here where u have sticky target with few skills exceptions.

And for the shop, did u see tera cash shop? this one is waaaaaaay bettter when u want some costume:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MuffinGo said:

Bns English version is actually just like a money making machine, and I'm going to tell you why.

-snip-

sorry for my bad English, but I really had enuff of NA version even tho I already spent 800USD. I love the game, not the publisher.

 

Well isn't this ironic? Move along, nothing to see here.....

Edited by marshmallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MuffinGo said:

You're not getting what you're supposing to be and you seems totally satisfied with what you're getting now, and sounds like you totally surrender to whatever shi t they threw at you.

I have no idea which part of my entire reply gave you the entire I am 'totally satisfied' and 'totally surrender' with/to what NCwest did, I just gave assumptions to why they don't bother to give us the kind of treatment like in other servers.

 

Why do you sound so hurt lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, there will always be people who pay for this game
so ncsoft is highly unlikely going to try and do any good for this game.

Edited by HailNKill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
memow0w   

Well, they make the same mistakes, the same way they failed with AION. It's not about the bots, it's just about region, on EU / NA we always had poor quality services.

They are greedy as fk if the TW version has no ranks for premium users...

Edited by memow0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HailNKill said:

Sadly, there will always be people who pay for this game
so ncsoft is highly unlikely going to try and do any good for this game.

As long as it's profitable, there's no need to change anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lexter   

I payed premium  just once on start for skip queue. I promis i will never spend any other cent in this bugged cash grab.

Edited by Lexter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luucy   

@MuffinGo

Thank you for these informations that quite confirm what I thought... Maybe we could get improved versions of the server once they realize we love the game as much even if I think I'm only dreaming...

 

11 minutes ago, Lexter said:

I spended just once premim on start for skip queue. I promis i will never spend any other cent in this bugged cash grab.

I did exactely the same. I won't pay a cent anymore since I don't notice huge improvements in the game management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocnog   
17 hours ago, MuffinGo said:

Bns English version is actually just like a money making machine, and I'm going to tell you why.

how  can get TW version with eng patch ? send me a link n msg or something .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, no wonder I've been feeling the money model in this game is sketchy at best ever since I began encountering walls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lexter   
Just now, Hidaru said:

It can be an issue :/ but since my ping here randomly spikes upwards of 1k even tho Im 6 hours away from the servers, it really doesnt make much difference lol I just made a new account to play on tw since my old one was full and couldnt figure out why I couldnt delete my characters xD. Really enjoying Chi Master :D

Yeah maybe ping in TW version will be better :D :D :D :D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.