Forums

You need to know this, so please click in

MuffinGo

Just now, Lexter said:

I want play TW version, but ping... :(

It can be an issue :/ but since my ping here randomly spikes upwards of 1k even tho Im 6 hours away from the servers, it really doesnt make much difference lol I just made a new account to play on tw since my old one was full and couldnt figure out why I couldnt delete my characters xD. Really enjoying Chi Master :D

11 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

I have no idea which part of my entire reply gave you the entire I am 'totally satisfied' and 'totally surrender' with/to what NCwest did, I just gave assumptions to why they don't bother to give us the kind of treatment like in other servers.

Why do you sound so hurt lol 

You always get this majorly butthurt people.

5 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

So is optimization really better in TW version atm?

I'm thinking of downloading it since i'm really done with 15-20 fps every town here.

Not having any issues with fps but Im still in the beginning area.  I can tell you though the speed hackers, bots, mob reset bug are very common here as well xD.  Just had Stalker Jiangshi reset on me 3 times, switched channels to see if anyone else was around to kill it and encountered a speed hacking bot xD

2 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Not having any issues with fps but Im still in the beginning area.  I can tell you though the speed hackers, bots, mob reset bug are very common here as well xD 

I'm fine with bots,i just want to be able to get at least 30+ fps in places like misty woods without micro freezes every second,which i used to do before warlock patch lol.

4 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Not having any issues with fps but Im still in the beginning area.  I can tell you though the speed hackers, bots, mob reset bug are very common here as well xD 

Your lattency and country?

• Hime locked this topic

Archived