BDs new Vortex HG skills.

nunopitbull

I don't really see a need for a guide, more the answer to a question.

You gain both Maelstrom hongmoon skills (party immunity and on resist reduce cooldown on rush and raid by 9 seconds) by combining the two pages that drop in Avalanche Den (4man) and Awakened Necropolis (4man).

The Vortex hongmoon skill is gained by completing paying 300 tokens called "Reclaimed Secret Technique" to the achievement vendor. These tokens can currently only be obtained from doing the daily quests for the 3 heroic dungeons (Avalanche Den, Frozen Fang and Awakened Necropolis).

Hope this answers your question!

Yeah I know about the situation to choose it, was only wondering which one would be more beneficial tog et first. but as I see, if Feyris si right, then only in 100 days u can get the Vortex skill. since u get 3/day only lol :/ that's like in more then 3 months, when the new patch is already out wtf...

As more dungeons are added more dalies shall appear allowing a greater amount of the tokens to be collected. Also you can collect 5 per day currently (not 3) as there are 3 daily quests for the Necropolis.

10 hours ago, Feyris said:

As more dungeons are added more dalies shall appear allowing a greater amount of the tokens to be collected. Also you can collect 5 per day currently (not 3) as there are 3 daily quests for the Necropolis.

where u can take them??? Not before u enter for sure :(

Am I missing something? I do the one inside and the 2 quests u take before enter, and I just get 1 on that dungeon lol

Archived