Beastbog Treasure - Second Map Piece

Mallior

Hi everyone,

Little problem with this drop rate. THe rest maps drops but this one.....from Grand Harvest Square....i opened 50+ (its 60 something now) chest which contain the SECOND MAP PIECE, but no drop. Yes i know its dropping to my mates, im just curious because i opened 20 at once....and no drop ..... snd some 1 by 1 and again, no drop.

So rng? Or BUG?

I have a lot key, first and third map piece....and yeah NCSOFT just made the treasure room door unskippable -.- bots still exist, but they are removing the usefull bugs....anoying one not, like combat bug, or mob reset bug when mob didnt hit you...

3 minutes ago, Mallior said:

Hi everyone,

Little problem with this drop rate. THe rest maps drops but this one.....from Grand Harvest Square....i opened 50+ (its 60 something now) chest which contain the SECOND MAP PIECE, but no drop. Yes i know its dropping to my mates, im just curious because i opened 20 at once....and no drop ..... snd some 1 by 1 and again, no drop.

So rng? Or BUG?

I have a lot key, first and third map piece....and yeah NCSOFT just made the treasure room door unskippable -.- bots still exist, but they are removing the usefull bugs....anoying one not, like combat bug, or mob reset bug when mob didnt hit you...

Be happy. I've done everywhere almost every day (apart from today) and I haven't got a single map piece at all. It's insane at the drop rate of these things... and to get 3.. and to get a key. Gah!

• 1 month later...

RNG I guess.

Every 3 chest I have a map. So I have some spare.

The "rare" for me is the Plog Sanctum one. Mostly because no one summon the big guy plus the respawn time of the mini boss is ridiculous long.

After combining them you get beastbog treasure map.

You need than beastbog treasure key that can be droppen in harvest square garden event or in beastbog.

If you have all go to beastbog and if you go the right side of the map you will find an instance entrance.

On 5/26/2016 at 11:01 AM, RDKillerITA said:

After combining them you get beastbog treasure map.

You need than beastbog treasure key that can be droppen in harvest square garden event or in beastbog.

If you have all go to beastbog and if you go the right side of the map you will find an instance entrance.

any pic of that box to see whats inside?

16 hours ago, WarWarWar said:

any pic of that box to see whats inside?

Don't have any pictures with me but I can tell what i got and i opened the chest 5-6 times:

• Naryu tablets (1-3)
  • Outfit High Dragon Raiment
  • Naryu Silver or Coin
  • Breeze stuff (Earring, Necklace and so on)

This was all was I got. I did hear that if you are lucky you can get gold from the chest.

• 3 weeks later...

do you know what's sucks more than that ? yeah when you enter the room, the chest/loot is still RNG.
the last map (second part) finally dropped into my inventory, i combined the maps and i entered the Treasure Room. the treasure chest is not there :')

its just awful, we need 3 map pieces that drop based on RNG, the chest inside the room also RNG, the loots are also RNG.
so RNG inside RNG's RNG.. well played

7 minutes ago, Lunatique said:

do you know what's sucks more than that ? yeah when you enter the room, the chest/loot is still RNG.
the last map (second part) finally dropped into my inventory, i combined the maps and i entered the Treasure Room. the treasure chest is not there :')

its just awful, we need 3 map pieces that drop based on RNG, the chest inside the room also RNG, the loots are also RNG.
so RNG inside RNG's RNG.. well played

Did you have a beastbog key? Because well you need a key to open the chest in there. You can use the map and enter, but without a key you just wasted a map. Doubt the chest would be a random spawn.

Archived