bns deletes post because it sheds light on the wrong they are doing.

xjiah

I posted about this issue earlier on today seems like bns doesn't want people to know what is going on, since they took it off. I haven't been able to use cross server dungeon or pvp arena for weeks now. Support has been telling me for weeks to have some patience. its been weeks before they even fix the problem they pouring out new content but they won't fix my issue.  I put money into this game my premium membership completely wasted because I couldn't use cross server dungeon, and all support is saying have patience. they scam my money and telling me have patience they didn't even offer a refund because of them I wasted money on this game no benefit at all. they are complete scammers professional scam artist.

I suggest you post a thread in the bug section forum going into detail about why you are having trouble.

Which dungeons you try. Times. Gear you are wearing. Character level, etc.

I had this happen on the release of Warlock where I got stuck inside the gateway of a PVE dungeon without using cross server. I had to spam ss to get out of there and then backflipped in and it worked fine. 

Take some screenshots and video footage if possible as-well. If you do not feel it should be public and it is between you and Ncsoft I suggest you contact support instead. 

If I dont use cross server I can enter dungeon find. once its cross server and pvp arena my game just sticks in the location after you enter from lobby selection screen, no one in the area moves I can't talk to npcs can't do anything at all my char can run around but other person in my party just see me standing still and when I try to enter the dungeon my char just sticks there. I have been detailing with support for weeks now  I have sent them screen shots with both cross server dungeon and PvP arena and after their generic 'please use file repair on launcher' didn't work, they been telling me have some patience for weeks now. They have been no help at all. I can't even play new dungeon content because of this. Its hard to get people in open world to join dungeon because everyone uses cross server.

32 minutes ago, xjiah said:

every time i try to cross server i get stuck on the portal gate. no one in the area moves. and it only started happening a few weeks ago. Before that it was fine.

Tried the MSConfig thing in my SIG? If support has been helping you, that likely have asked you to do that already.

Archived