Breeze Bracelet better than Awaken Oatbreaker Bracelet Stage 10?

TopDollar

19 minutes ago, glaphen said:

I have 52.5% critical with true siren accessories and not even maxed fused SS, the critical damage from python bracelet is far better than oathbreaker, you get like 2% damage with 500 AP for getting 10 more, critical scales extremely bad and doesn't scale at all with any critical buffs once you have 50%. Critical damage however gives 7.5% more damage around and 15% around with buffs active. I laugh at all the retards recruiting their AP or higher then kick me for having 10 AP less than requirement when I have higher critical and critical damage than them giving me far more damage than their puny 2%.

I agree but honestly think that it depends on the class. Classes that require critical hits in their builds benefit more from the 2-3% crit than from critdmg, I assume.

9 hours ago, Hustensaft said:

No, it's flat out wrong.

Example stats: 520 AP - 55% Crit and 200% Crit damage.

You either add 11 AP, 4% Crit and 16 AD or 10% Critdamage.

Case 1 deals 531 + 531*0.59 = 844

Case 2 deals 520 + 520*0.55*1.1 = 834.6

The Oathbreaker necklace is better, and this still leaves out the AD on the necklace.

Likelyhood is that with crit values of 55% and 200% Critdamage, oathbreaker is superior simple due to AP and additional damage.

AND this is also completely ignoring the "on crit" effects on various abilities. This adds even more emphasize on crit chance, instead of crit damage.

While i do value your calculations,

I am currently at round 55% crit chance. I am critting at least 75% of the time.

Now while attacking the dummies at mushin, with oathbreaker bracelet vs Breeze (14 AP, 440 crit damage) the difference in damage is between 600-1500 on my crits. AP is good if you want to boost your power but if yourt crit chance is good enough and you crit a lot, then crit damage will help you far more.

Expecially if you use the extra 1 crit ruby.

When i switch from Breeze to Awakened oathbreaker bracelet i lost around 10% of crit dmg 202% decreased on 192,xx%. and gain some AP. So i switched it during recipe farming in Frozen Fang 4. Instead of maths i remember what dmg i did in last runs and simply want to test if i can do more with awakened oathbreaker bracelet. Well i do now around 1200 more dmg with Blazing Beam crit. So i dont need any maths, i saw results.

Dmg is on bosses with no defense reduction or boost from another chars. Just pure dmg againts non debuffed bosses withou buffs from party.

its really simple actually, you wanna lose some damage like 500-1k or lose chance to do twice damage? even with 5,5k crits i have now i cant 100% crits boss and mobs in 50 purple dungeons. remember that if you dont crit your damage is really low, as simple as that

18 hours ago, lnvisibleOne said:

You should be using breeze even if your base rate is slightly lower because there's one thing alot of people on this topic are forgetting: Rage. Rage gives you 100% crit chance and unlocks your strongest animation cancel. If you can get to over 40% crit rate with a crit 1 times ruby the crit damage should win out due to rage being used more or less off cooldown. 

I think you're forgetting that Fury lasts for 6 seconds. So what exactly are you doing for the other 40 while its on cd? Destroyer has to maintain focus regen to keep up the dps and focus regen is tide directly to crit rate. If I had ~55% crit already then I would concede the argument but that's not easily achievable with Destroyer especially since I don't have a full Yeti set yet let alone max fuse and we already have 0 base crit.

Just wanted to share an amazing spreadsheet made by noarure

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4cvbs0/bracelet_comparison_spreadsheet_which_is_better/

See for yourself which is better. I think this counts for every class: Oathbreaker if the critrate is below 52% without any bracelet, Python if you have more than 52%. There isn't a big damage difference and you need to factor in that some classes have crit procs that are essential like Des and Sin for example

4 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

I think you're forgetting that Fury lasts for 6 seconds. So what exactly are you doing for the other 40 while its on cd? Destroyer has to maintain focus regen to keep up the dps and focus regen is tide directly to crit rate. If I had ~55% crit already then I would concede the argument but that's not easily achievable with Destroyer especially since I don't have a full Yeti set yet let alone max fuse and we already have 0 base crit.

The easier solution would be to get a full yeti set and fuse it than upgrade a bracelet that may have a better alternative once you do the former.. 

Why are you worried about crit rate on gear? Cap is 50 even in KR. Stats will never go down and only keep going up. Legendary soul shields give a ton, and people are hacking those already. Even hell soul shields fuse for like 260 crit compared to yeti pieces. HM6-10 will give a bunch. HM11-20 will give even more. We are in no way caught with KR since we don't even have chi master, so updates will keep pouring in regardless if you like it or not. The only reason to keep the bracelet is for elemental bonus later on.

On 4/1/2016 at 4:36 PM, Hongmoon said:

Why are you worried about crit rate on gear? Cap is 50 even in KR. Stats will never go down and only keep going up. Legendary soul shields give a ton, and people are hacking those already. Even hell soul shields fuse for like 260 crit compared to yeti pieces. HM6-10 will give a bunch. HM11-20 will give even more. We are in no way caught with KR since we don't even have chi master, so updates will keep pouring in regardless if you like it or not. The only reason to keep the bracelet is for elemental bonus later on.

From that perspective there's no point in worrying about anything as all of our gear including the bracelets and SS will be obsolete, We're not talking about the future, we are talking about the here and now.

Archived