Buy moonwater transformation stone?

Revolvus

So Im almost 45 and have almost 8 gold, but i'm still using Awakened Infernal lynblade because It takes a m o o n w a t e r t r a n s f o r m a t i o n s t o n e to transform. I already have the transform weapon, and also the breakthrough weapon after the transform, so my question is, Should I just buy a moon water transformation stone, with my weapon I don't even know if I can survive in the Brightstone ruins to get the recipe.

Yea just buy them. Do your faction dailys and sell extra soulstones.

When you have got some proper gear or more importantly a decent soulshield you can start soloing brightstone for the recipy. If you happen to be an assasin you can just do it with weaker gear. Keep in mind tho that the recipy does require a huge list of materials and there is not that much profit in crafting them. So unless you have already got a big bank it might just be better to continue to buy and save yourself the trouble.

Unfortunately, yes....it's utterly asinine how they decided to gate a material you need from True Infernal onward behind a recipe (and thus complete luck or lack thereof, and then the bidding system meaning you can still get screwed), ridiculous material costs, and a one day wait time even after all that.

You basically have to do Lv45 content to get a chance at upgrading a Lv36 weapon, or be completely at the mercy of the market...rather stupid, but, that's NCSoft for you...definitely the same lot that made Aion.

If you can craft Moonwater stones but just lack the recepie for Premium Tempered Refiner you can try and buy those on the market and then craft 10 stones by yourself. TBH 8 gold is not near enough to start bidding in Brightstone when recepie drops. IMO you should try to do daily faction in Misty and Beach, also do daily ToE for extra 2 stones. Ppl do it all the time so it shouldn't be a problem to find a party that will carry you. 

You can easily make 110 needed stones that way in 6-7 days. Main problem will be gold, moonwater quartz and Tears. While Tears are available on HM store now, quartz may be a problem but maybe you have some in bank already or at least some pickaxes. 

to craft a pickaxe should be no problem (needs just 3 Soulstones) and then you can get the quartz on your own.

also search for a partner and make brightstone duo. You can share the tears with him and pay him a bit gold if the recipe drops.

Later you can do brightstone solo ... but maybe not with the weapon you´ve got right now ^^

Archived