ProjectDeadlock

Photogenic Characters

This is "White Jinsoyun". I spent a few hours in the creator then i gave up for a few weeks and recently decided to play her like she looks now. It's not 100% accurate but close enough i think.

In the starting area i noticed this awesome spot to take screen shots. It fits perfectly.

NLi491P.jpg?1

Edited by CoffeeDemon

9 hours ago, betsalel said:

May I ask how you have half white hair half black hair on your toon? I am new and haven't started playing yet, but I didn't know you could have more then one hair color.. (Maintenance)

3 ways to get it, Drop from the Boss Poharan, Achievement shop or Event Merchant from completing certain dungeons.

betsalel   
12 hours ago, Erovianni said:

3 ways to get it, Drop from the Boss Poharan, Achievement shop or Event Merchant from completing certain dungeons.

Ohh okay! Thank you for responding!!! ^^

RIXXIR   

Yutai loves my FM this much lol. She got the costume only after beating Yutai the second time

zz2mnid.jpg

kgp7kax.jpg

I hope my Lyn M WL could have such luck...

77oekuw.jpg

Kartras   

@CoffeeDemon aka "Lady White Rose" :)

nice choice of background. would you mind to add another screen with a closer look i'd like to see her face better looks still awesome from afar :)

@the fearsome Warlocks of page 1: nice job everyone thats exactly how i would imagine these Demon summoning guys(and girls)

Here is my little girl, was kinda bored lately and took some pictures of her in Northreach hope you like it :)

screenshot_160711_012.jpg

screenshot_160711_016.jpg

screenshot_160711_023.jpg

Edited by Kartras

Kartras   
3 hours ago, Elhemio said:

Did you use photoshop guys ? x)

can't speak for everyone but i don't even know what photoshop could be used for (except for the obvious work) =)

The game already have some cool effects that you can apply on settings and it looks cool when you take them.

Of course I've  tried out to edit some picture I took ing, but I kept it for me :3

RavTH   

My sin perset.wI2gtwY.jpg

8pYqDGB.jpgThe grind for bully was really worth it for this hair.R0Gi2o7.jpg

Growle   

I'll just link to an album of some of my characters.  I haven't screenshotted all my alts and haven't played in awhile but still stalk around for fun.

http://imgur.com/a/E36t8

Not sure how photogenic any of them are but I always liked my character looks.  Let me know what you think :)

Foxydoe   
On 7/21/2016 at 0:22 PM, Growle said:

I'll just link to an album of some of my characters.  I haven't screenshotted all my alts and haven't played in awhile but still stalk around for fun.

http://imgur.com/a/E36t8

Not sure how photogenic any of them are but I always liked my character looks.  Let me know what you think :)

They're all gorgeous! Good job, man.