Photogenic Characters

ProjectDeadlock

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is "White Jinsoyun". I spent a few hours in the creator then i gave up for a few weeks and recently decided to play her like she looks now. It's not 100% accurate but close enough i think.

In the starting area i noticed this awesome spot to take screen shots. It fits perfectly.

NLi491P.jpg?1

9 hours ago, betsalel said:

May I ask how you have half white hair half black hair on your toon? I am new and haven't started playing yet, but I didn't know you could have more then one hair color.. (Maintenance)

3 ways to get it, Drop from the Boss Poharan, Achievement shop or Event Merchant from completing certain dungeons.

• 2 weeks later...

@CoffeeDemon aka "Lady White Rose" :)

nice choice of background. would you mind to add another screen with a closer look i'd like to see her face better looks still awesome from afar :)

@the fearsome Warlocks of page 1: nice job everyone thats exactly how i would imagine these Demon summoning guys(and girls)

Here is my little girl, was kinda bored lately and took some pictures of her in Northreach hope you like it :)

screenshot_160711_012.jpg

screenshot_160711_016.jpg

screenshot_160711_023.jpg

On 7/21/2016 at 0:22 PM, Growle said:

I'll just link to an album of some of my characters.  I haven't screenshotted all my alts and haven't played in awhile but still stalk around for fun.

http://imgur.com/a/E36t8

Not sure how photogenic any of them are but I always liked my character looks.  Let me know what you think :)

They're all gorgeous! Good job, man.

Archived