Photogenic Characters

ProjectDeadlock

If your character is more photogenic than you'll ever be, this is the thread to prove it.

Goal of this thread? To show off the best of your lovely character, screenshotting skills (and possibly editing skills.)

Looking forward to see your submissions, have fun. \^-^/

KiSgqv.jpg

IKyfTH.jpg

jfdGAU.jpg

OgI586.jpg

uQ0JSC.jpg

- Yuil, Angler's Watch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ra9eQuit said:

@ProjectDeadlock Dude, your character looks exactly like Hana from Prison school xD

I'm so happy you just said that, since that's who she's supposed to look like!
Hana-san for waifu. \^-^/

I also made a Harley Quinn character, but I posted a topic about that in General Discussion which, since it's General, got kind of lost. >w<

Here some of my characers, hope you guys like them, they have been *made, deleted, made, deleted, made...deleted...* MANY times, because if i find something that make me unconfortable with their look i must fix it or i cant keep playing >.<, but now i am very happy with all of them ^^

My Yun Force Master: Megumi Stellary

iiz9Hgv.jpg

My Lyn Summoner: Luna Serena

B81sdeL.jpg

My Jin Blade Master: Luxanna Light

CgPYpHa.jpg

My Jin Warlock: Arena Mercury

lzO6l0p.jpg?1

And i dont have pics of my Destroyer :<...because she its in the proccess of pay to change her look, i made some mistakes in her face and body and i am not happy with that but she is already high lvl so i cant delete her...now i need to pay to change her look.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jin M Assassin

VKRGdES.jpg?1

0yvbn7E.jpg?1

Gon Female FM

dFuiG3L.jpg?1

cUI3UDh.jpg?1

Maybe I could make BM if NC gives me free slot...

ip0uIdZ.jpg?1

Definitely waaayyy more photogenic than I would be. What a fun to take pics of them. I will never get bored with them.. hopefully I could get more costumes soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 11:55 PM, Erovianni said:

flnCbVd.jpg

May I ask how you have half white hair half black hair on your toon? I am new and haven't started playing yet, but I didn't know you could have more then one hair color.. (Maintenance)

On 6/14/2016 at 8:00 AM, InstantDeath said:

316486Screenshot160422004.jpg

Gorgeous! It's like she's staring right into the viewers soul! Love the eyes, and the red hair certainly suits her overall appearance. 

Archived