Achievement Vendor

Is a fine example of everything that is wrong with mmos these days. Typical cash-milking gaming industries & corporations at it again.

Why 100g, x15 High Quality Fabric, 90 Silverfrost stones AND 900 achievement points required for a Cobalt Widow Wig? that's like 260g(?) in total... and you know players will buy gold to get it, therefore an in-game wig is worth more than an IRL wig. lol

1 minute ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

what annoys me the most is that pirate princess which can be worn by male lyn in the vendor says its female only. if i buy it on a male lyn am i screwed?

Good question but I'm sorry, I don't know... and I saw the price of that outfit too... it put me off. :\ what you're best doing is asking in region, although most players don't bother replying to you from there... or maybe ask around on these forums some more.

31 minutes ago, Immortal Technique said:

Is a fine example of everything that is wrong with mmos these days. Typical cash-milking gaming industries & corporations at it again.

Welcome to Korean MMO's everything is basically pay to win.

18 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

what annoys me the most is that pirate princess which can be worn by male lyn in the vendor says its female only. if i buy it on a male lyn am i screwed?

Seems like they put the female only version on the vendor, if you want the male one youre gonna have to farm the exchange ticket :/

Ehhhh, what is wrong with u ? cash milking ? you dont need use real money to buy the outfits, are u crying because the fabric is out of free user control ? buy hongmoon coin, since its very VERY cheap, the price will not go down and i'll sell more fabrics with high price, justice.

1 hour ago, Immortal Technique said:

Why 100g, x15 High Quality Fabric, 90 Silverfrost stones AND 900 achievement points required for a Cobalt Widow Wig? that's like 260g(?) in total... and you know players will buy gold to get it, therefore an in-game wig is worth more than an IRL wig. lol

U can get it for free. Move your lazy as. to bsh, problem solved.

It's cosmetic... AND its farmable for free. So what? Farm it or pay for it or don't, your game won't be affected whatsoever. I'm upset that the thing I've wanted since I started the game is CHEAP at the vendor because it means everyone will have it.

Archived