Forums

I'm new to getting new HM skills for my class (assassin), need to know. Help

Mysticstrider

I'm a 50 Assassin HM 5 but still don't know where to go to get my hongmoon training stuff for my class. Which NPC do I talk to or what do I have to buy or farm a specific dungeon to get my hongmoon abilities that I have to buy or get somewhere? I heard if I buy a certain HM skill from the Marketplace, they go for like 50g-500g. Is this true? I was wondering which dungeons drop these skill books from or what I can do to get them.

Also, I would like to know the name of the skill books for my class

I'm very ignorant about this and still trying to find out and learn the new content as well.

Shadowslash. Really cheap for sins in F5.

If you don't have the money, you can get it at the Achievement Vendor in Zaiwei, Merchant Square, for 70 Naryu Silvers. You need 1250 achievement points, though.

You can also unlock your LMB skill, idk what that does for sins but I hear it's good. You can also get these from the achievement vendor, except Hongmoon Pellet since that's guild craft only, Or if you don't want to get it from there, farm the bosses all over Skypetal Plains. They drop the foods needed.

Is there any other hongmoon skills I need to buy or that I need to know where to get? So it's juts shadowslash for now? Any other ones except the LMB skills? I know there's one for Lotus Fury, Shadow Dash,

Also, how do I get unlock "Heart Stab Mastery"? the Decoy version when I get "Fateful Tome - Decoy"? 

If there's any others, let me know. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Mysticstrider said:

Is there any other hongmoon skills I need to buy or that I need to know where to get? So it's juts shadowslash for now? Any other ones except the LMB skills? I know there's one for Lotus Fury, Shadow Dash,

Also, how do I get unlock "Heart Stab Mastery"? the Decoy version when I get "Fateful Tome - Decoy"? 

If there's any others, let me know. Thanks.

One is from collecting 2 pages at Yeti 4-man and Nightmare 4-man, the other is from collecting 300 pieces of Reclaimed Secret Technique, trading it for the next part.

Archived