Achievement vendor HM skills

Aredian

Why exactly are these even added if you need 1250 achievement points to purchase them? Shouldn't you have these skills already, by that time you have that amount of achievement points? Maybe a bit ridiculous might as well just buy them from the market for 200 gold or farm them, seems way faster than gathering 1250 achievement points o.O

3 minutes ago, Aredian said:

Why exactly are these even added if you need 1250 achievement points to purchase them? Shouldn't you have these skills already, by that time you have that amount of achievement points? Maybe a bit ridiculous might as well just buy them from the market for 200 gold or farm them, seems way faster than gathering 1250 achievement points o.O

There are folks planning to play this game for months and there are folks want to complete everything in 2 days...

9 minutes ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

I don't care about how much achievement points it takes, but I don't like that I have to grind achievement points across alts, too. At this point in time it doesn't matter though.

This game is incredibly alt-unfriendly.

My problem is that you need 300 items from 3 dailies to get one of the HM skills. I dont mind grinding or spending time, but now you have to do 3 dungeons for 100 days. Please tell me I'm forgetting something here and that I'm wrong. Is there any other ways to get this skill or gather more of these items per day?

20 minutes ago, Sachi said:

Its not hard to get 1250 achieve points.. infact my friends and I already have 1300+

It's not hard but when NCWest delays the release of a class, then it will be hard for us that choose to main a Warlock.

10 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

jesus what people are complaining when you can get something litterly for free when lots of people have been farming bsh for weeks and you still complain ..

Voikukka, you can farm yeti / necro 4 man.. if you cant wait for getting that hm skill ^^

Sadly those dungeons drop the scrolls for wrong forms of the skill. I'm only interested in the T5F1 Impact which requires the book that seems to be obtainable only from the achievement vendor.

EDIT: It seems that these needed items have been included as rewards in some kinds of events. Hopefully this is the case for us too.

3 minutes ago, Voikukka said:

Sadly those dungeons drop the scrolls for wrong forms of the skill. I'm only interested in the T5F1 Impact which requires the book that seems to be obtainable only from the achievement vendor.

no its the same skill that drops from necro / yeti but you will need 2 pages to make it complete..

7 minutes ago, Aidaya said:

It's not hard but when NCWest delays the release of a class, then it will be hard for us that choose to main a Warlock.

im a warlock main and i reached the 1250 mark last week. its not a scary daunting task or anything like that. just knock out a few each day, actually play the game, and you will get there. OR pay the 200g + . either way i dont care

Which Volume unlocks what?

I am assuming for every class it is the same so would I be correct in saying...

Hongmoon Secret Technique:

Volume 1 - Achievement Vendor

Fateful Tome:

Volume 2 - Chapter 1 & 2 from 4-Man or Marketplace

and if anyone knows, is there any other things you must do or have after you receive Chapter 1 + 2 to learn the new HM Block?

Volume 1 - achievement vendor:

Blade Master:  Block (1) T5S1
Force Master:  Impact (1) T5S1
Kungfu Master: Counter (1) T5S3
Destroyer: Hurricane (TAB) T5S1
Assassin: Decoy (2) T5S3
Summoner: Dandelion (4) T5S3
Blade Dancer:  Vortex (TAB) T5S3

Volume 2 - 4-man dungeons etc:

Blade Master:  Block (1) T5S2/3
Force Master:  Impact (1) T5S2/3/4
Kungfu Master: Counter (1) T5S1/2/4
Destroyer: Hurricane (TAB) T5S2/3
Assassin: Decoy (2) T5S1/2
Summoner: Dandelion (4) T5S1/2
Blade Dancer:  Vortex (TAB) T5S1/2

18 minutes ago, Aidaya said:

Can't really blame it on that.
I have a WL friend sitting at 1225 almost at 1250. Just gotta TRY MAYBE A TAD LITTLE BIT SINCE MOST THINGS DON'T COME FREE ~

3 minutes ago, Sachi said:

Can't really blame it on that.
I have a WL friend sitting at 1225 almost at 1250. Just gotta TRY MAYBE A TAD LITTLE BIT SINCE MOST THINGS DON'T COME FREE ~

That's hard to believe...

My warlock was at 1265 pts before the maintenance, it's really not that difficult for any class to get the achiv pts.

Many of the achivements u can do whilst regularly playing the game, like the soul shield collections that also grant titles :3

Love the dragoncall hm skill so far :3

@op, if i had an extra 200g sat about, as great as the hm skill is, i'd much rather spend it on gear and keep working towards the achievements casually throughout the day.

2 minutes ago, Aidaya said:

No I just play all day and got 910 achie points on my Blade Dancer and 720 on my Warlock...

Then that's completely your fault for not sticking to one character.
Shouldn't blame NCSoft for something you decided yourself.

I got it on my warlock just now, it's not hard. However, I can see this being a total pain in the ass on several characters. I can only hope they made the skillbooks account bound so I don't have to do this with chi master and any other class I want it for next cause even though it wasn't hard, I don't want to do that grind again.

Hi where i find this vendor i found only one with fabric ,stones gold prices???    Also do i get for 70 naryu comet strikes pernamently or i need something else too???

Thank you for any info on this .

Many achievements require you to read them and do what they ask, or do the same  task many times over. To get the 1250 i had to put some effort in reading them and do the things needed or complete the ones  that are nearly finished. If you do Arena / PVE and Faction probably you will not have problems getting it, but if you focus in one aspect of the game can be a bit trickier. Wish the achievement vendor had more interesting items for the requirements "she" ask 

Archived