Warlock's pet.

GreenOwl

yo!

Is it just me or warlock's pet is useless?

When you have 450 AP , he will have 300 AP.

When you have 60k HP, he have 30k HP.

He can't move, it if you pla BNS as Wl - you play Tower Defense.

I feel like he is useless and took 3 buttons.

Just now, Cookie Smiles said:

Thrall is mainly used for buffs and some CC, he doest dead much dmg at all, its not like that OP summoners cat :)

A summoners cat actually does no damage at all, it just has all the CC's.

Move the CC's to my summoner instead of the cat and i dont need a cat to kill ppl.

Just now, Grimoir said:

A summoners cat actually does no damage at all, it just has all the CC's.

Move the CC's to my summoner instead of the cat and i dont need a cat to kill ppl.

That cat deal more dmg then a Thrall, specialy when he grabes you he deals from 3 to 6k dmg alone + those CC's also deal dmg, and he has AOE dmg also, and you can almost spam all cat skills one after another + hes always on the enemy doing something, thats also like a freaking anoing DOT.

Summoners are so OP and they want more, just plzz boy read your skills first.

Pet is useless, they could use TAB buff with no pet.

OR is they don't want to buff pet, so this trash will not use TAB, Q and E, they can give 2 stances for Wl like BM, when he can use Q/E when pet is OFF.

OR give option to learn other skill then pet on TAB.

2 hours ago, Cookie Smiles said:

That cat deal more dmg then a Thrall, specialy when he grabes you he deals from 3 to 6k dmg alone + those CC's also deal dmg, and he has AOE dmg also, and you can almost spam all cat skills one after another + hes always on the enemy doing something, thats also like a freaking anoing DOT.

Summoners are so OP and they want more, just plzz boy read your skills first.

See this why you have no idea....you cannot spam any skills after eachother. if you would take some time to learn how a summoner works you would notice that they are very easy to beat.

In fact compared to other classes summoners are underpowered. The cat holds all the important skills, its a utility, if the cat becomes unavailable its pretty much a end game.

Everyone screams summoners are OP because its 2v1....well...give the CC skills to mu summoner and i dont need the cat, and i will still always win against you because you have no idea how the class works.

People cant handle the difficulty in beating another class and they scream for nerfs instead of learning and getting better and achieving something.

You dont see any issues like this in othe versions, why? Because there the mentality is different, people get better by practice.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

See this why you have no idea....you cannot spam any skills after eachother. if you would take some time to learn how a summoner works you would notice that they are very easy to beat.

In fact compared to other classes summoners are underpowered. The cat holds all the important skills, its a utility, if the cat becomes unavailable its pretty much a end game.

Everyone screams summoners are OP because its 2v1....well...give the CC skills to mu summoner and i dont need the cat, and i will still always win against you because you have no idea how the class works.

People cant handle the difficulty in beating another class and they scream for nerfs instead of learning and getting better and achieving something.

You dont see any issues like this in othe versions, why? Because there the mentality is different, people get better by practice.

yeah summoners are so underpowered that in rankings of top 5 server player 4 off them are summoner XD another scummoner want the easy way, btw this topic isnt about your crybaby scummoner, and I haw a summoner, lvled him to lvl21 and got to gold with no looses, just facerooling the keyboard cuz its sooo freaking OP and easy to play class.

The Summoner is really not OP (at least not anymore), it can get killed easily by almost any class (even the SIN can beat them now). 

It's even the best match up I have with my Warlock, it's easy to kill the cat and/or the Summoner if he does a mistake. 

But yeah, I would take the cat instead of the trash thrall anytime, just give us the buff on our Tab and useful skills on Q and E. 

Archived