Reduce requirement damage for drop (open world boss)

Can Oa

Simple solution. Just change so your entire party's damage count towards damage needed.

So your entire party would only need to do a combined damage of 2% and everyone in the party gets loot.

Also put in a lvl requirement so people dont exploit it with low lvls :P I guess it would make it easier for bots as well tho :/

3 minutes ago, Verticalrun said:

Simple solution. Just change so your entire party's damage count towards damage needed.

So your entire party would only need to do a combined damage of 2% and everyone in the party gets loot.

Also put in a lvl requirement so people dont exploit it with low lvls :P I guess it would make it easier for bots as well tho :/

Party sharing not work , ppl will just stay afk - the one solution is "Reduce requirement damage for drop"

At the lowest, anyone who hit 10,000hp (easy to achieve) should suffice for participate quest drop, and the rest should be dps race for 10 tiers of reward boxes, this can encourage high levels to continue to try win the loot instead just hit 10k and sit aside.

10 minutes ago, Aevri said:

At the lowest, anyone who hit 10,000hp (easy to achieve) should suffice for participate quest drop, and the rest should be dps race for 10 tiers of reward boxes, this can encourage high levels to continue to try win the loot instead just hit 10k and sit aside.

would be something.

On 30.3.2016 at 10:39 AM, Grimoir said:

They will not change it and it should stay this way.

If they are dying it just means they are bad at their class and cant utilize its full potential.

a BM should barely get hit by any mob, same with KFM.

It's not about dying, if you have no plan just stop talking. There are various OTHER reasons that make it signficantly harder for melees to get kill credit in Soulstone Plains.

1) Ranged attack mobs before they're out of terror range.

By the time melee can savely attack, the mob already lost 20% of it's hp.

2) Ranged have aggro due to reason one, the mob runs around like a wild animal.

Good luck getting uptime as a melee

3) The attack set requires melees to dodge.

Instead of attacking, you have to iframe. This costs damage.

4) Several bosses have "charge" moves.

Good luck getting uptime as a melee.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being able to dodge stuff. The mobs are so shitty designed, that it's just flat out impossible to hit them for the necessary time, while ranged hit them for 100% of the time.

yesterday i charged a terror.

it used his triple-shot.-aoe skill (17k dmg per hit), then he thought it was nice to use the big aoe. 

died.

so melee had to avoid the triple aoe and big red aoe.

ranged had to spam dps then avoid big red aoe.

yeah. 

talk about skill required to play. ranged dont need any skill then

As a 492 ap summoner struggling to get credit in ssplains on windrest due to the number of players and bosses dying in <10 seconds (literally) I have no idea how they expect any new players to complete these dailies. The way they give credit def needs looking at.

My friends with 400ap are ready to quit cuz even when they don't die they get jack for their efforts and if u don't wanna arena this is the best place for the insane amounts of soulstones they need, but they cant do the quests so... Yeah. Needs fixing.

Archived