Forums

I think ive been hacked and i i cant contact support

helpmepls123

i was playing today 3 hours ago when i was booted for changing my contact details while playing. I didnt do this and tried to login game, in forums and with bns but was denied on all i tried. I cant access my account without my password but my password has been changed, i cant change my password because my username and email have been changed. i cant submit a ticket because of both these changes and after banging my head against bns this seems to be the only to notify bns of my problem. ive never used gold sellers or bots. help me pls bns.

Hi! I also have this problem from yesterday morning till now and i believe i have been hacked in some way. I think it's because my password was easy to figure out and they got in. I contacted support and they replied and told me to respond if i did not change any settings in my main account and i did reply so i'm waiting to hear a resolve in the mean time. It's sad that one would work so hard for their achievements only to be stolen by someone in the end.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your account, we should be able to get it back to you as soon as a Customer Service agent gets to your ticket.

There's a few things you can do to help right away, the first would be to change the password on your email account to something you have never used before, and consider using the mobile authenticator if you can. If you have saved any card details on your account, it would be a good idea to let your bank know your account has been compromised and that they may be making fraudulent purchases.

Also, it's best to resist the temptation to bump your ticket as this actually puts it to the back of the queue.

Hope that helps, you should get your account back soon.

Team Blade & Soul

2 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your account, we should be able to get it back to you as soon as a Customer Service agent gets to your ticket.

There's a few things you can do to help right away, the first would be to change the password on your email account to something you have never used before, and consider using the mobile authenticator if you can. If you have saved any card details on your account, it would be a good idea to let your bank know your account has been compromised and that they may be making fraudulent purchases.

Also, it's best to resist the temptation to bump your ticket as this actually puts it to the back of the queue.

Hope that helps, you should get your account back soon.

Team Blade & Soul

Its' been 2 days but I feel like support is very slow and not taking me seriously and I don't bump my ticket.

Wish I'd get some live support like most MMORPGS tho :(

P.S. How do you get the mobile authentificat what do you mean? For GMAIL or can you get a MOBILE authentificator for BNS LOG-IN?

I had the same thing happened to me and I filed a ticket earlier because I cannot access my account. I changed my password but I still cannot get any response. My main account cannot even login here because due to suspicious activity my account has been locked and in truth I only accessed it in my own place and no one even knows my account apart from me. I hope someone would reply to my ticket soon :( 

Archived