Bloodshade Harbor: Noble of the Sea

SybarisPrime

So I've been running for a while now and hoping to get the costume and there's something I'd like to verify. Does it appear in the list of items to be auctioned off or are you required to pick up the box? I also heard that it's possible to get it from NSH's wheel of fate so I'd also like to ask if that's true.

48 minutes ago, Pride1773 said:

Ok i guess the only viable place to drop it is BSH 4 man. So how high was the costume bid on? I dont have a group to run it with and would need enough money to give to the pug that im with.

There's no more 4-man BSH (nor Blackram Supply Chain and Labyrinth for that matter). Only 6-man and 4-man loot tables were moved there, but spawn chances are a little *cricket*ed up right now (like Pirate Bracelet becoming a rarer drop). NCsoft said to be looking into it.

The seductress, enchanted seductress outfit drops from Brilliant widor or brilliant colt chest. The normal chest doesnt drop the nice outfits. You will only have a slight chance of getting it, I farmed NSH and killed widor and colt 4 times and  got 3 brilliant chests and got the enchanted seductress at second opening. But any ways good luck of getting it :D RNGjesus decide 

Archived