Smashing R + Right Click + no ping = Free Win

Onsterion

this is one thing that really needs to be fixed, i mean, not ALL classes can do that right? the first thing i can think off is the Destroyer and assassin, but how can a Warlock Animation cancel for example?

2 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

it is not a bug, therefore it won't be fixed.

sorry, maybe it is not considered a bug,

but if a player hits you rapidly like a machine gun, killing you in a few seconds and the characters animation only flickers as like it does 3 attacks at once it can not be as intended.

Destroyers are the best example for this, ever got 100-0% in 5 seconds in arena? you telling anyone that is working as intended? go away.

Just now, Purestic said:

Yup, it is working as intended. What do you want to hear?

explain me how I, as a blademaster, can 100 to 0 someone in arena in 5 seconds using this method and which skills i have to spam.

3 minutes ago, Arohk said:

but if a player hits you rapidly like a machine gun, killing you in a few seconds and the characters animation only flickers as like it does 3 attacks at once it can not be as intended.

Destroyers are the best example for this, ever got 100-0% in 5 seconds in arena? you telling anyone that is working as intended? go away.

Yup, it is working as intended. What do you want to hear?

6 minutes ago, Arohk said:

explain me how I, as a blademaster, can 100 to 0 someone in arena in 5 seconds using this method and which skills i have to spam.

Classes are different. That's what it's about. You can easily dodge Destroburst since it's very predictable. Assassins need either a CC'd/5poison enemy or need to be in stealth to anicancel. I don't know what's so disturbing about it? These classes would be weak without anicancel, they wouldn't really deal any damage. Every class can stunlock/burst an enemy 100-0 in the right situation, I believe.

What you need to realize is with any competitive game, there are always areas of the meta that are just easier to use. if every single character took as much skill to play as kfm or something, the game wouldnt be accessible and it wouldnt grow. Every high level esport has that thing that is considered "easy" or w/e but its how it is. You make the choice to place a class that takes more skill and the fact that they can 100-0 in a seemingly simple way doesnt make them unbeatable. They have their own drawbacks as well maybe you should learn their class and figure out those drawbacks.

19 minutes ago, Arohk said:

ofc destroyers can ani-cancel. but the last time i remembered you can move also :D?

I repeat again if the game have 9879879879 skills with great Effects and mechanics why you just only use R + Click for win? Is stupid and have no make sense and logic. 

O yes i remember the sense because is a bug / exploit.

12 hours ago, kickthecommie said:

If a destro is killing you without using any of his 9879879879 skills you're a straight garbage button mashing ultracasual no matter what class you play. Both you and the destro have to stand still for it to work.

Who talk about only destroyers? All the classes can use cancel animation only R + Right Click for win.

Stand in the place for do this? YES, mechanics? O yes use stuns or knock down for smash the keyboard with R + Right Click.

You add 1 button more congrats. 

Next.

*cricket*s sake... same old shit... ani-cancel is destro's only dmg have you even bothered to make a destro and see what skills it has?... only other dmg skill a destro has is smash on 45s cooldown... and if your truly dumb enough to stand still and let a destro do that to u, you bloody well deserve to die.

U mad destro? another destroyer defending the 2 Buttons for win =/

If you don't have a idea how use your destroyer class,  you can learn in youtube or simple fight with the super destroyers bots in arena.

And the the topic is about all the classes, all clases can canccel animation with low ping (mmm im not sure if force master and warlock can). 

Just now, Zuzu said:

Woah, I didn't realize KFMs can just do LMB + RMB to win. I've been playing it all wrong. Please teach us how to win with only 2 buttons!

Anyways, if you are getting caught in a Destroyer animation cancel then you must be doing something wrong or getting outplayed hard. 

When i talk about destroyers?

27 minutes ago, Onsterion said:

Who talk about only destroyers? All the classes can use cancel animation only R + Right Click for win.

Stand in the place for do this? YES, mechanics? O yes use stuns or knock down for smash the keyboard with R + Right Click.

You add 1 button more congrats. 

Next.

Woah, I didn't realize KFMs can just do LMB + RMB to win. I've been playing it all wrong. Please teach us how to win with only 2 buttons!

Anyways, if you are getting caught in a Destroyer animation cancel then you must be doing something wrong or getting outplayed hard. 

Archived