Add missing clan materials to the Hongmoon Shop

SenLingqi

I initially sent a ticket to NCsoft support, but they told me to post on the forums... so here I am.

-
Hello,

My clan managed to gather most of the clan materials required for the clan outfit contract we made, but 2 of the following materials are currently unavailable in the game :
- Morning Calm Top Recipe
- Morning Calm Bottom Recipe

We're supposed to be able to acquire them from "Cold Storage Kaari Lord", but we don't have this content.

I noticed that the items "Dye Polish" and "Pattern Polish" are also supposed to be acquired from "Cold Storage Kaari Lord", but we can actually buy those items in the Hongmoon Store.

It would be great if you decided to add the Morning Calm recipes in the Hongmoon Store, many clans can't finish their clan outfit contract because of this issue.

Sure, here is the answer. Removing his name tho, I don't know if it's allowed on those forums to post such things.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support team.

While we here at Support love hearing from you, the best place to get your feedback heard by the Devs is on the forums. Which I've linked for you below:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

?

The developers are reading that forum thread constantly. If you can, please go there and submit any feedback that you have.

Thanks for helping to make Blade and Soul great!

Cheers,

GM -----
NCSOFT Support Team

2 hours ago, SenLingqi said:

Sure, here is the answer. Removing his name tho, I don't know if it's allowed on those forums to post such things.

I got the exact same answer. Our clan uniform just stuck there. Can't make any progress until they solve this problem. :(

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Like it's the end of the world because you can't make a costume ....

Just wait. We will get the content soon enough.

No one ever said that. Of course we'll get the content soon. Please increment your post count on the appropriate threads.

• 2 weeks later...

same problem and here is the reply, basically just telling us "keep waiting, you guys will never get it"

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team. We understand that you want to have all the outfit crafting to be completed soon, and the frustrations that this has caused to you and to the other clans that have attempted to craft these outfits. However, the Support currently does not have any information regarding the addition of new items for the clan crafting. We suggest keeping posted with news and announcements for items that will be included in the future updates.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Certexelle
NCSOFT Support Team

1 minute ago, carrot said:

same problem and here is the reply, basically just telling us "keep waiting, you guys will never get it"

I believe you're better off waiting until the 27th when the dungeon with the recipe is added. Our clan is also stuck on the crafting ATM and we've pretty much accepted that we have to wait until the content arrives. I doubt we'll get anything else before then.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I believe you're better off waiting until the 27th when the dungeon with the recipe is added. Our clan is also stuck on the crafting ATM and we've pretty much accepted that we have to wait until the content arrives. I doubt we'll get anything else before then.

I was thinking in the same way too, until I saw the live stream on twitch. Those two recipes are not there on the exchange vender from cold storage

Everything you need for the clan crafting costume will come with cold storage. if you havent looked at most items we can buy atm it says they drop from cold storage and so does the calm top and calm bottom things to

7 minutes ago, carrot said:

I was thinking in the same way too, until I saw the live stream on twitch. Those two recipes are not there on the exchange vender from cold storage

I believe they drop from Kaari Lord himself (at least so says the tooltip).

Archived