Grand Harvest Event - Mid/High Server

Sinulgat

Hello NCsoft Team,

I am not only angry - I am really angry...

Why is easy! - Since the introduction of the Grand Harvest Event Daily! - I did not even got a chance to complete these quests!

The other part is that I go work like allot of other ppl do and I can only take part in the event at a special time. Even on that it not possible for me to attend!

-Why only five Channels?

-Why only a few times a day?

-Why completion only once? (After a channel is done nobody else can complete his or her quest-line)

-Did someone even think about reviewing the quest and If it made seance for EU/NA.

Server in question: Frostgipfel [DE] - EU

Channels: 1 - 5 during event / all channels Full

Casual players that do a little progress cant even compete since we have to play very efficient! Like this I can not wait 30min. before the Event start and that is bull...t!

Best regards

Val.

8 hours ago, Sinulgat said:

Hello NCsoft Team,

I am not only angry - I am really angry...

Why is easy! - Since the introduction of the Grand Harvest Event Daily! - I did not even got a chance to complete these quests!

The other part is that I go work like allot of other ppl do and I can only take part in the event at a special time. Even on that it not possible for me to attend!

-Why only five Channels?

-Why only a few times a day?

-Why completion only once? (After a channel is done nobody else can complete his or her quest-line)

-Did someone even think about reviewing the quest and If it made seance for EU/NA.

Server in question: Frostgipfel [DE] - EU

Channels: 1 - 5 during event / all channels Full

Casual players that do a little progress cant even compete since we have to play very efficient! Like this I can not wait 30min. before the Event start and that is bull...t!

Best regards

Val.

the number of limited times its fine what sucks and they should revise is what you stated, the number of channels, they should unlock it to every new channel that its created and not only 1-5.

They really should treat it a bit more like 24-man to better address the excess of players making completing the Grand Harvest dailies involving bosses harder than necessary. More times to do the event, more channels to do it, maybe also some tooltip/warning about amount of players in a channel to help players themselves adjust the amount... SOMETHING to make it fairer for everyone, because it's clearly NOT OK as it is.

Hello NCsoft Team

I am not only angry - I am really angry ...

Why can not I do anything?
the game crashes and only back to work after the boss dies, ping 4000: /

It is how you fix it?

or find better give up this quest?

and not tell me about that is the fault of my internet 20mb,
or my fault pc i7 geforce 750, 16GB memory!
because many people are having the same problem !!!!!!!!

WIth my timezone and working hour, I never be able to join this event.. It is occur 3 times a day with only 3 hour difference and all fall during the day. Can't this event be more like every 3 hour? Or at least add another 3 times for people in opposite side of the earth.

3 minutes ago, Takoyaki said:

The event is a flop anyways. Zero fps for melee classes, no kill participation credit... For a patch that supposedly brought optimization to the game, I'm having even worse performance now than before...

Its zero fps for everyone not just melee 

Archived