Spinning Disk at E.Fleet

LiriC

Ok, so... some clan mates decided to run around one day and got higher and higher around the map and found a flying disk in E.Fleet ,  I was curious and asked them to show me what they saw... and here are the results.

It's a huge disk and it spins .. and it SPINS A LOT AND FAST.... it's behind the textures and from what I see it serves NO real purpose for the game.. apart maybe eating some fps for some people.. I DONT KNOW... I have no idea what it is and why it's there... all I can say it's behind some mountains and it spins FAST.. you can tell from the pictures that I can't get a solid fix on it .

I'm running the game on full .. it's not affecting my fps .. but still ? maybe for some it dose.

Here are some pictures.

You can see the spinning disk behind the trees inside the mountains a bit down.

bpRoRYg.jpg

ZOJgiec.jpg

9kcqzQZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crash said:

It may just be me being blind...but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at, perhaps an arrow would be of help.

picture 3: the yellow half circle next to the character

@Crash  there ya go... and it's a lot bigger then in the picture and the "spin" that has to it .. it's rly insane .

8CULHFN.jpg

@AlexOliki   go there and look... I forgot to film it ...  maybe I will a bit later if people still have no idea what it is..and if people think that I'm bluffing .. Like you... I can always go there and just film it .. or better yet.. go there and check for yourself.

But if THIS THING.. affects low end pc's that run on low.. or even medium.. and if that things kills some fps .. "just because" .. well , I think some people have the right to know :) since we know how great the game is on specs.

24 minutes ago, LiriC said:

@Crash  there ya go... and it's a lot bigger then in the picture and the "spin" that has to it .. it's rly insane .

8CULHFN.jpg

@AlexOliki   go there and look... I forgot to film it ...  maybe I will a bit later if people still have no idea what it is..and if people think that I'm bluffing .. Like you... I can always go there and just film it .. or better yet.. go there and check for yourself.

YES.
Show us how to get up on these houses :D
or are they not protected by an invisible wall? :o

Rather curious. I know of a similar one just below the Trasher's chamber at Nightshade. Will put more screenies in a minute. I wonder just what are they used for? They look like stuff you would probably find in space fiction.
JfrcHWQ.jpgwX9Yptb.jpgOsmcJi9.jpgRmLosAo.jpg
uwtXYhT.jpgr2Qg3Q2.jpgpfip57R.jpg

Archived