Forums

At chapter 30(Silver Frost) Disconnect everytime

innocent35

I'm also having this problem.

After click on the dragon pulse, my character go to another place for a few sec and then the loading screen suddenly 75%,  its stuck there until it DC by itself :(

Try to repair files, restart, update my driver, etc but still it doesn't working.

5 minutes ago, JhinTheArtist said:

Do you get the Error (1000) (123,10054) ? if you do you're fooked it will be all down to luck and you running it in administrator and praying it works.. 

yep i got this errorand i try to run with adminstrator but still doesn't work ;(

1 minute ago, innocent35 said:

yep i got this errorand i try to run with adminstrator but still doesn't work ;(

Quite sad to be honest with you I thought mine was fixed I got through it once with my warlock, it's the only char that I've managed to get through with, I think I could test for Nsoft to be honest I've 4 chars can confirm it doesn't work on BM now, it's something on both our ends, nsoft and mine, it's not all nsoft's fault but it's not completely our fault  either something is getting lost in translation I'm not computer tech but the programming seems to be off.

In my honest opinion, they shouldn't have released the patch if it wasn't finished, a good story or like with anything is life is not rushed, it is carefully planned, executed and displayed, where as this is rushed and sloppy, you'd think they would have learned by now. 

Archived