Qi fighter/soul fighter

Yashuoa

Don't know when, but they teased it in game already. Look at class requirements for Gauntlets.

In PvP they're boob stompers. But very reliant on good stance swapping as they don't have much in the way of defense aside from their 20% instant heal which people will complain about.

Their burst options are limited. But their sustained damage seems pretty unreal. And as far as I know their animation cancel is easier than most melees aside from Stealth Sin.

7 minutes ago, Dreegan said:

Don't know when, but they teased it in game already. Look at class requirements for Gauntlets.

In PvP they're boob stompers. But very reliant on good stance swapping as they don't have much in the way of defense aside from their 20% instant heal which people will complain about.

Their burst options are limited. But their sustained damage seems pretty unreal. And as far as I know their animation cancel is easier than most melees aside from Stealth Sin.

Other classes have 20% heal or close to it no one complains about it if they do then theyre crying. From what ive seen in kr its not top tier by any means but not bottom tier either. will be interesting to see how it performs in arena.

Also quick question, what races is it available for gon and yun? i assume those cause both those classes have both kfm and fm available to them which is basically what chi master is 

5 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Other classes have 20% heal or close to it no one complains about it if they do then theyre crying. From what ive seen in kr its not top tier by any means but not bottom tier either. will be interesting to see how it performs in arena.

Also quick question, what races is it available for gon and yun? i assume those cause both those classes have both kfm and fm available to them which is basically what chi master is 

Most classes aside from FM to my knowledge can only heal 10% instantly. Soul Fighter is 20%. Just off of one ability. On a 45 second CD that also can be specced for other benefits or more healing. Pretty substantial.

As for Races I believe it's Gon and Yun, but I'm not entirely sure as I'm at work. I'll try to get you more info when I get home 

17 hours ago, Dreegan said:

Most classes aside from FM to my knowledge can only heal 10% instantly. Soul Fighter is 20%. Just off of one ability. On a 45 second CD that also can be specced for other benefits or more healing. Pretty substantial.

As for Races I believe it's Gon and Yun, but I'm not entirely sure as I'm at work. I'll try to get you more info when I get home 

Summoners can heal 20% instantly from cat bds can heal i think like 5-10%? not exactly sure FM can heal either 10% 1 min cd 2% more on 3 resists ea or 30% and 5% more on 3 hits 3min cd  but that blows one of their def skills which they only have 2 of, KFMS can constantly heal while they 3rf u wls (if speced) can heal with rmb constantly. I dont see it being a problem when compared to the other things of other classes. 

Archived