Why does FM not have basic skills available to other classes?

Abonde

1. No gap closer when other classes have like 3+ gap closers each

2. No spammable costless block/parry

3. 16 second cooldown ss when other classes are 8 seconds lolwot r u serious

4. No defense/block/parry penetration on rmb. how am I supposed to freeze my enemy in pvp? kfm/bm parry all day

5. Damage on the low end of all the classes I have played. Please buff by 75% at least. 

Force Master is unique class. What I see here is that you haven't really mastered the play style since alot of FM I saw never complained about this and were really OPish in arena and in pve. Read the info of your classes, watch videos how to combo and pve/pvp on FM. I think that might help you at start.

18 minutes ago, Abonde said:

4. No defense/block/parry penetration on rmb. how am I supposed to freeze my enemy in pvp? kfm/bm parry all day

5. Damage on the low end of all the classes I have played. Please buff by 75% at least. 

1. which point in the concept of "ranged class" that you failed hard to understand ? 

2. Impact if spec into stage 1 tier 3 can block ranged attack for 0.5 sec at 0 cost, Frost shealth at stage 2  tier 3 resist all attack for 3 sec, fully regen chi at 0 cost, and ofc fost armor and Divine veil.

3. Stage 1 tier 1 SS reduce CD to 12 sec  , aside that you have 16 second CD Blaze Step/Frost Step ~ read skill description and learn your class.

4. You are supposed to be out-smart your enemy, not asking for an all-win class, on that regard Ice Coil/Cold Snap pierce Parry/Defense, Snow Ball and Frost Tornado pierce parry and cancel defense.

5. Damage on the low end ? Jesus Christ, try to chain Gacial Beam into Inferno and see how low end your damage is, not to mention if you LM/RM + Impact right, it is pretty much infinite Stun / Knock back.

Learn your class and stop asking for All-Win god mode

18 minutes ago, Abonde said:

Let me answer these questions.

1- You have 16m range of your basic RMB+LMB, no need a gap closer
2-Chill is the ultimate costless block&parry skill
3-Other classes have only 1 escape and 1 ss skill while you have 84554167979422426546.11225 squared
4-Wow, imagine your RMB can pierce block and chill at the same time... How are we, melee classes, supposed to counter that then?
5-Gratz, you reached a whole new level of .......... by calling FM a low dps class ^^

3 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

1. which point in the concept of "ranged class" that you failed hard to understand ? 

2. Impact if spec into stage 1 tier 3 can block ranged attack for 0.5 sec at 0 cost, Frost shealth at stage 2  tier 3 resist all attack for 3 sec, fully regen chi at 0 cost, and ofc fost armor and Divine veil.

3. Stage 1 tier 2 SS reduce CD to 12 sec  , aside that you have 16 second CD Blaze Step/Frost Step ~ read skill description and learn your class.

1. don't know what u r trinna say. sounds like u want to keep FM down as second class citizen

2. ye have fun with having negative dps if u dont take t3s3 for 1

3. 12 second > 8 second which is standard for all other classes. this is racist. 

1 minute ago, Els said:

3. Your SS can be used while stunned if you spec it.... what are you complaining about ?

Guess you need to master your class or it's not made for you and you better change class.

please don't change the subject. we demand 8 second ss or riot

change class? what happened when they told rosa parks to change bus? she said NO!

1. You have Q and E that move you forward, if you want charge skills well then you picked the wrong class, you're supposed to be a ranged dps, and you'd want to avoid staying in melee range.
2. FM is not the only class to not have a spammable block/parry, Summoners and Assassins counter skill have a longer CD than the duration. Destroyers and Blade Dancers spin2win requires focus.

3. Your SS can be used while stunned if you spec it.... what are you complaining about ?
4. RMB is not your only skill, you can phantom grip a defending target for example...
5. Never saw a FM complaining about his damage, in fact, they're the ones that often get bosses aggro.

Guess you need to master your class or it's not made for you and you better change class.

Just now, Abonde said:

1. don't know what u r trinna say. sounds like u want to keep FM down as second class citizen

2. ye have fun with having negative dps if u dont take t3s3 for 1

3. 12 second > 8 second which is standard for all other classes. this is racist. 

Troll confirmed, everyone abandon thread !!

7 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

It is fun how the OP tells people to get good and learn to play while he himself is the ignorant dumb head that need to gitgudandl2play. 

I thought u canadians are supposed to be friendly and apologetic. I demand a sorry 

10 minutes ago, Abonde said:

then you ss again because the cooldown is so short UNLIKE FM WHICH HAVE 12 SECOND WHY NCSOFT

Let me put it this way.

You used RMB
I used SS and countered
You used RMB and hit me 2k
You used RMB
I used SS and countered