Grand Harvest Boss and Warlock Soulburn Bug maybe not confirmed

TopDollar

My party attacked the first boss right when it spawned, Being a destroyer, i quickly used fury and wrath it followed by a warlock within our party using soulburn. With soulburn on, i was constantly wrathing it as hard and as fast as i could. The boss died and no drop which is impossible because the boss never interrupted my damage, i was constantly attacking it non stop so its not like the boss jumped or moved away.

Second boss - no soulburn and i got the drop from the boss.

Third boss - same as the first, i wrath it asap than my party soulburn me and again i was constantly spamming the crap out of the boss with no interruptions non stop. No drop.

Before anyone say its because i wasn't good enough or that i didn't do enough damage. That would be impossible cause both the 2 bosses that i didn't get a drop from was *standing still so no skill required, i was just cave maning the **** out of it without it moving or interrupting me and i can see my crt numbers constantly. The not enough damage is also false because i have 495 ap with good crt and crt damage. Moonwater soul, pirate wep 10, true siren 10 accessories, 28 diamond ap gem, 170 life leech gem, crt ruby gem, and breeze bracelet. I could get aggro in the 3 lv 50 heroic dungeons without using any threat skills with the damage i dash out. 

So this led me to believe maybe soulburn is the problem. Because i didn't get any drop from harvest boss 1 and 3 and soulburn were used in both of those bosses.

Archived