Sign in to follow this  
Amkatar

Post your lucky moments

Amkatar   

I had never bad luck in this game. Got Infinite challenge on 3rd try, got 2 junghado hats before 20 kills, but recently luck stroke me as it had never done before. On both my third and fourth run on 4-man frozen fang we dropped a merry potter technique. I don't even want to know the odds of it happening. Being so happy about it, I decided to make a happy post for a change and encourage you to post your lucky RNG moments in this game :)

6 duo runs and 2 merry potter secret techniques (Moonwater only so no one really cares) :'( I was ripped off from the happiness of getting them by "pfft not even Silverfrost".

Oxygen   

I got Obsidian serpent outfit then black veil in 2 runs in a row from shadow strike. :)

I got beast hunter outfit on like my 3rd run of yutay lair dungeon though I had no idea that dungeon dropped that outfit back then.

Not always that lucky though..I used probably over 20 keys on stalker chests to get my warlock a stalker weapon. T_T

Enhance   
37 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

6 duo runs and 2 merry potter secret techniques (Moonwater only so no one really cares) :'( I was ripped off from the happiness of getting them by "pfft not even Silverfrost".

3 runs and merry potters silverfrost.

:D

Trix   

Managed to get my Temptation outfit from the event with seconds to spare until the server shut down.

Screenshot_160323_000_zps6qkcpsjh.jpg

Big Thanks to Cherish for helping me get the outfit! ^_^

Edited by Trix

Cobalt wig on 54th run! But I was the only female so snatched it for 1c :D, Warlock skillbook on 12th run, everyone was pisspoor so I snatched it for 15g and made a 235g profit :D.

Udunnome   

Found Honorary Ornament with 15s on the market AND managed to buy it. Sold it for 16g. Got all my breakthrough weapons from 3 attempts max on every dungeon (including POH).

Hidaru   

Got Beast Hunter and Pugilist on first run with 2 of my characters, and had 2 Poharan eyepatches, blackram general and gangplank style drop in 9 runs of poh 4. Oh and got Dark sandstorm first run on my destroyer. 

Edited by Hidaru

Tracmar   
11 hours ago, Amkatar said:

I had never bad luck in this game. Got Infinite challenge on 3rd try, got 2 junghado hats before 20 kills, but recently luck stroke me as it had never done before. On both my third and fourth run on 4-man frozen fang we dropped a merry potter technique. I don't even want to know the odds of it happening. Being so happy about it, I decided to make a happy post for a change and encourage you to post your lucky RNG moments in this game :)

I would have lucky moments ...only if you would share that luck you are having :(

You sure about not taking a lottery ticket or something ? :D

Final   

I had one more merry potters drop but i forgot to take a picture, but as you can see this is LUCK. and now i am rich ;o

Screenshot_160327_000.jpg

Screenshot_160327_002.jpg

Screenshot_160328_000.jpg

Screenshot_160328_001.jpg

Screenshot_160328_002.jpg

Screenshot_160328_004.jpg

Well, i never get luck in any game before, not even in this one, but i have to say, i literally Xformed after a luck moment

I was doing my dailys all day for miserable golds to upgrade my weapon to siren, when all my p2w friends was full pirate x.x

So, when i finally get awakened Siren +10 Axe 401 AP , i decide, well, i guess i can dmg blackwyrn now, lets give a try xD

then, Hexagonal citrine +5 AP 100 drain drop from my first weekend box LOL

sell for 600g, then im sitting now in the endgame content, full pirate and true siren accs with 504 AP xD

Bns is like that

Play the game, play the wheels

But well, u know what happen when poor ppl become rich so fast x.x

im poor again! omg x.x