Post your lucky moments

Amkatar

I had never bad luck in this game. Got Infinite challenge on 3rd try, got 2 junghado hats before 20 kills, but recently luck stroke me as it had never done before. On both my third and fourth run on 4-man frozen fang we dropped a merry potter technique. I don't even want to know the odds of it happening. Being so happy about it, I decided to make a happy post for a change and encourage you to post your lucky RNG moments in this game :)

I got Obsidian serpent outfit then black veil in 2 runs in a row from shadow strike. :)

I got beast hunter outfit on like my 3rd run of yutay lair dungeon though I had no idea that dungeon dropped that outfit back then.

Not always that lucky though..I used probably over 20 keys on stalker chests to get my warlock a stalker weapon. T_T

37 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

6 duo runs and 2 merry potter secret techniques (Moonwater only so no one really cares) :'( I was ripped off from the happiness of getting them by "pfft not even Silverfrost".

3 runs and merry potters silverfrost.

:D

Got Beast Hunter and Pugilist on first run with 2 of my characters, and had 2 Poharan eyepatches, blackram general and gangplank style drop in 9 runs of poh 4. Oh and got Dark sandstorm first run on my destroyer. 

11 hours ago, Amkatar said:

I had never bad luck in this game. Got Infinite challenge on 3rd try, got 2 junghado hats before 20 kills, but recently luck stroke me as it had never done before. On both my third and fourth run on 4-man frozen fang we dropped a merry potter technique. I don't even want to know the odds of it happening. Being so happy about it, I decided to make a happy post for a change and encourage you to post your lucky RNG moments in this game :)

I would have lucky moments ...only if you would share that luck you are having :(

You sure about not taking a lottery ticket or something ? :D

Well, i never get luck in any game before, not even in this one, but i have to say, i literally Xformed after a luck moment

I was doing my dailys all day for miserable golds to upgrade my weapon to siren, when all my p2w friends was full pirate x.x

So, when i finally get awakened Siren +10 Axe 401 AP , i decide, well, i guess i can dmg blackwyrn now, lets give a try xD

then, Hexagonal citrine +5 AP 100 drain drop from my first weekend box LOL

sell for 600g, then im sitting now in the endgame content, full pirate and true siren accs with 504 AP xD

Bns is like that

Play the game, play the wheels

But well, u know what happen when poor ppl become rich so fast x.x

im poor again! omg x.x

Archived