Randomly Drop DRAW STANCE

RudeBwoii

Hey guys,

I am level 50 HM5 lBM and i would like to think i have encountered a bug of some sort or maybe i am doing something wrong (which i doubt) as i can do most things any other LBM can such as the usual solos, hold aggro off equally geared FMs and such with properly maintained ani-cancel and (with luck strong crits) good chi management etc. Anyway my issue is as stated in the title, the issue is that even when i have full chi, using only lmb/f/2/z i randomly leave draw stance and this wasnt an issue before. its not like a hit a skill that removes draw stance or anything its more like while using my skills (and i noticed it everytime) in the middle of combat my energy bar for sprint becomes green and i exit draw stance. So basically i am leaving combat while fighting a boss? and inbetween lmb/f spams i am leaving combat? i think this started to happen sometime before the last major update, however at the time i thought i was doing something wrong, and searches returned nothing so i left it in the back of my mind. But now its happening far too frequent like maybe once or twice a day (which may not seem like much) but an anomaly is an anomaly and must be addressed so i would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this or something of the sort.

So basically its not entirely about leaving Draw Stance i would think, but more like leaving combat or being forced out of combat randomly inbetween atks with like say a 0.1-0.3 second interval which shouldnt be the case, and as said earlier this can be confirmed with the hilighting of the stamina bar becoming green from a greyed out state.

if necessary i can try to get video proof of this happening, however as i said its not that frequent so it might be a while before i actually catch it happening and catch the stamina bar lighting up.

Found video proof sooner than i thought

• 1 month later...

Same here, since a few weeks my BD drops out of drawstance randomly

Really funny especially if you going for Mushins Tower floor 10+ and you need every point of dmg (cause your gear doesn't fit 100%)

• 3 weeks later...

This is beginning to *cricket* me off, can this fkn shit get fixed so tired of going to parry with rmb and then pop out of stance, it seems to mainly be in mushin tower when this shit happens though but still annoying AF!!

On 28/05/2016 at 0:38 AM, dklm said:

You said you press 2?  That changes stance to Basic Stance.

Tier 2/3 Stage 3 Raid does not, it does not change any stance or do anything apart from gap close and stun the target.

This has been happening since the beginning of time.  This happens consistently in pretty much any dungeon.  In Yeti, Mushin's Tower, and Sogun's they happen all the time.  If Yeti's boss fight was longer the times I would drop draw stance would probably be in the double digits which I sometimes manage to reach in Sogun.   Once in Sogun's second boss I dropped draw stance 3 times out of the 4 I used it...

This stupid freaking glitch right here is what is making me hate playing my BD, happens to me almost every time I fight and drops my DPS greatly.

The glitch is also the number 1 reason I'm hesitating to fund my BD lol, its like why spend gold into a character that wont even function properly.. even though countless players complain about it, no one will do anything to fix it. Pisses me off man.

Wish I could play another melee class with good DPS and survive-ability like BD..

bump this .... 

full focus, V > basic stance the next hit (LMB/RMB mind you, nothing that should me kick there) immediately (with the same full focus) C > basic stance again, immediately after casting, pressing LMB/RMB ... at ironheart it means pretty much 100% chance to wipe, gg

guess they consider it normal, after all, koreans are hardcore grinders ... or so (why not to make it even harder, yeah)

they really need to fix it, or at least let us know that they acknowledge it. TBH if i was still big on BnS and following them i would have brought it up on the LiveStream to get some feedback, because something really needs to be done. Its one thing if it was intended then they dont need to respond, but clearly this is a bug and a bug thats affecting every single player that plays the class, and also those that play BM since its affecting 2 of the 8 classes, why not tell us whats going on? are we not important at all? i bet if i generate a ticket i wont get anything out of them or even if i do it will probably be the standard generic answer "we are aware and looking into it" but then again if they would answer like that, THEN POST IT ON THE *cricket*ING FORUMS so ppl can know ur doing something about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived