Forums

crashes per day ?

rocnogu

Non, if you don't count the disconnects which  I had 1 today  in the middle of the scorpion instance... almost at the end gee thanks "Eu servers"  for the stable connection. 

But I do have FPS  drops  in   soulstone plains, and I mean game just  freezes for 3-5 seconds

Are you using win 10 ?  and by any chance an Nvidia card ? 

2 minutes ago, Arideri86 said:

I have yet to run any raids on here but I'm using Windows ten and an nivida 950 gtx and I haven't had any crashes since I started earlier this month...  

I asked about win 10 and nvidia because   there is a well known issue  " Display driver  stopped responding and has recovered " and at that moment game can crash... had it a lot of times in other games, so I reverted back to win7  never had that problem again. 

Ah I saw that quite a few times before the last  nividia driver update... it was even doing that with simple games.. I haven't seen it since the last update though but that only happened when I started the game, yet it ran  Fine afterwords 

Personally I don't get any crashes.  Ever.   I do suffer from severe fps drops in high populated areas to the point I can't get quests done in said areas (SS Plains), but that is a different issue.

However, two members of my clan, have been getting crashes and they happen at seemingly random times.  We were doing Naryu yesterday and on the second boss one of them crashed once and the other one crashed 2-3 times just on the second boss alone, before that no crashes in that dungeon for anyone.  That is just an example.

Archived