To all the leavers in Dungeons

mihwK

I just ran Frozen Fang with 2 random 420AP players, we had like 6-7 people come in and leave.

I sticked around, we got to the end, wasn't even that hard really.

These players don't have much AP for a reason, they don't have the money for it.

Merry Potters dropped, I got it for like 80g, thanks for teh urn.

I hope all you kids thinking you need 500AP players get salty now, I'm very happy you exist, this way I can get good stuff for cheaper since I don't have to *cricket* out when the grp isn't facerolling the content with gear to make up for bad plays.

I did this in Naryu, I'm doing this in Silverfrost, I LOVE low AP players, come to me my loves, no flames at all, I will play the entire dungeon with you.

hahahaha this happened to me before the patch in BSH!

I ran it will low AP people and I stuck with them because I knew they would not have to gold to bid on sht if anything dropped!

Guess what I was right I received 3 skills in a span of two weeks (two weeks because I do not play daily) all for around 20-35g I made a KILLING!

sidenote: of course they where all really upset and crying about how the skills where not for my class....but to those people if you want something do NOT run pug.... I don't know you so idc what you need.... I want easy gold...

Also did you solo the dungeon? No???! well than I guess I have every right to bid on anything I want in a pug group.

thats the¨ supossed elitist players¨ usually they're toxic kids (unskilled) who got every best item thanks to his mom credit card, if you fail they will blame you low being low ap if you succeed its cause i carried you, thakfully we have the block button.

I'm more shocked we don't have people asking for minimum crit attack.

Pretty sure that changes your damage a LOT more than raw AP.

Especially alongside high crit rate, which is just as important.

I guess people asking for only AP don't entirely understand how overall damage works.

You see them come in, and then it takes a while until they do something. 

You just know he's sitting there right clicking every single profile to check their AP, and then he leaves. It's hilarious xD

These runs aren't that bad as people make believe. It's REALLY rare to actually have a group where you can't do something. Like super rare. Maybe bcause I'm a sum, we can do pretty much everything, I'm really happy with my class :D

Well, actually i'm chaining the Frozen Fang instance with my main which is only 385 AP (I'm a bit casual), the average of other players is 380-420 with sometimes a 470-500 AP player. It's still fast and efficient. Most of the time, I have to explain the strat of Chuchu or the last boss to the ones that have the most AP, and they are the ones who fail the most :D

Never seen any recipe though ... so sad for me 'coz even if I won't have enough gold to buy it, i'd like to win the gold of the bidder !! :D

People who have a snobby "standard" for whatever number they think you should have to run the dungeon shouldn't be using the dungeon finder.  Period.  If it's that important to you don't PUG -- OH SORRY, I forgot... they don't have any actual friends to run with.  hue hue hue hue

that's called RNG.

u would have not post here if your run went shit.

so. RNG. maybe u die 20 times per run. but at the end u drop it.

but i prefer to end istance in 10minutes with few kills and zero enrage than having to worry for every errors.

enjoy your drop. i am jealous about that money u spent.

I mean I kind of want my runs to finish, I only leave when a party runs through the whole thing and then loses to a boss without making any major mistakes but just don't deal enough damage to beat the timer. Sometimes a party just can't finish a run which is fine. For heroic dungeons I prefer to post AP requirements since it reduces the chances of that happening. I'm perfectly happy just getting the gold payout from someone else bidding high on valuable stuff. Unless it's untradeable it's all equal anyways. If you're being a snob about a party's stats before even trying the dungeon then you need to relax. Remember, it's a game. If you don't enjoy the journey then do something else with your time.

Archived