Ticket Resolution Time?

On 01/04/2016 at 11:03 PM, Hime said:

@GoatSploat, can you please message me your ticket number? Also, I want to thank you for your patience regarding this issue of yours. This can be an extremely frustrating situation and your patience is greatly appreciated.

For all-- for additional account security, please use our 2FA/OTP to enable a second layer of authentication.

Could I get some assistance with tickets 5419500 & 5419417, please.
It's been almost 4 days and I'm starting to lose hope which saddens me because I really loved this game and was spending money on it.

I've done everything I've been asked to do so far (changing e-mails, sending a mail ticket from the new & safe e-mail so I can login with it) and no luck.

Thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got this stupid email 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello,
It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket (missing silver and some items) and we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved, but if it isn't, please reply to this email or click the link below:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED I ALREADY TOLD THEM TO SEND THE EMAIL TO THE RIGHT ONE HOW IS MY PROBLEM FIXED AND THEY STILL WONT UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT. if there's a GM here plz help

12 minutes ago, LoliTrap93 said:

just got this stupid email 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello,
It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket (missing silver and some items) and we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved, but if it isn't, please reply to this email or click the link below:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED I ALREADY TOLD THEM TO SEND THE EMAIL TO THE RIGHT ONE HOW IS MY PROBLEM FIXED AND THEY STILL WONT UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT. if there's a GM here plz help

at least they're responding to you. they stopped responding to me at all hours ago..

wow that sucks it's as if they don't even care if they didn't care then why lock my account and go through all this. cmon bns iv been waiting like 4yr for this game the reason i wont re start is cuz the outfit from the 1st DD is on my main chara   

They locked my account and I still don't know why really they eventually sent me a e-mail saying my e-mail account was unsecured.   Anyway after a week of back and forth my account is unlocked and I am able to play again.   The response time is around 24-48 hours per question they ask you so answer in detail or you will be locked for weeks.   I had to verify a lot of information and it still took over 5 days to get resolved.

In the end it is a free game and they are doing the best they can I guess.   Just be patient as the "support over e-mail only system" really is just slow for account lockouts and things of that nature.    They basically locked my account for 7 days so I can reset my password it seems.

it has been 11 days since my account was hacked. i have had 4 different support personal ask me the same set of questions in the same email thread/conversation. meaning every response is in there multiple times. if they would just read it.

edit: i don't want to restart as my founders bonus is on the account with a 50/1 summoner and 49/1 warlock. plus i have spent money buying outfit for summoner and one for my cat plus some inventory spaces. /cry

Hey, just popping in with an update even though even when this is resolved I wont resume my epic kung fu legacy, just want to keep the "timeline" reporting going.

Yesterday I got the email finally on my brand new email, asking me to reset my password.  I smile crept across my face; it was almost if they heard my plea of giving up and returned to me that which was lost.  I changed my password, to something not even TI-80 could crack.

I loaded the client, just to get a glimpse at my lovely Batman... "Account has been locked due to suspicious activity".  Well then, maybe I entered my password wrong and the system was like "OH NOE YOU DONTZ".  I requested another password reset, changed my password... Success.  Alright, here we go!

"Account has been locked due to suspicious activity".

I replied back to the email, explained the plight of my plight of my plight... (plightception).

I received and email back stating "We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you."

That was 24 hours ago.  I am now on day 9 of getting nowhere.  Good to see so many getting their accounts back though! Sad to see so many needing it though.

I will continue to work through the process, if only to chronicle it all, so I can write up lovely feedback for the inevitable "How are we doing?" survey.

Depends on the subject. Lately I've been having lots of lag spikes, pingplotter shows me this is towards their end where the packets are dropping and latency increases. The issue is that you don't get asked for all potential problematic information in one go. I've been in an endless cycle of one ticket per day, each asking for different random programs' logs. 

So getting closer. 

Got an email stating that my Account was banned due to the bank charge backs, but they reviewed the account and deemed that it was not malicious charge backs by me, but a result of the account compromise and they unlocked my account for real and gave me access......

But upon trying to log into the game, whoever had access to my account put 2FA on it, so now I need to get that removed so I can see the damage to my toons.

So close, I can smell it.

So looks like they didn't sell/salvage/take anything except my gold.  Working on getting that back hopefully, but due to them buying a billion NCoin, and then buying a ton of gold from the currency exchange, and then sending my gold and their blood gold to whomever is their gold mule, I won't be surprised if I don't get it back.

9 days, almost to the minute, total time to recovery of account.

I recently got hacked too but I don't think they could get access to my email account. Does that mean they wouldn't have been able to get into my character to steal my gold? How did they manage to get into your email account anyways?

So they did not gain access to my email, yet they were able to bypass the website security pin request feature.  I verified with my email vendor that no one but me accessed my email without a shadow of a doubt.

But even so without email access or your birthday they shouldn't be able to access your character... but they have a way around that.  In my case they added 2FA to my account and that overwrote my character pin, and that is how they got onto my toon and bought all the gold and sent it off to wherever.  So the best way to ensure you never get borked over is a 3 step process.

1) 2FA on your email, this will ensure they cannot easily get into your account.

2) Do not store your card info/payment info on the website/game.  Use cards from amazon/gamestop, ext

3) Add 2FA authentication to your game account.  This means that they cannot log into the game, and unless a) they guess the OTP or b) they have access to your email (which if you do one they wont) they cannot remove the 2FA

With the odd security loophole of somehow getting by the login pin prompt for the website, this wont stop them from changing your email/pin, but it will stop you from being adversely affected by anything other than lost time.

Hmm, they didn't change my email though. Hoping when I get my account back that they didn't take anything because of that, but still kinda worried. Did anyone who got hacked but had their email unchanged have their items stolen?

Archived