Ticket Resolution Time?

Thank you my good man, I'm missing out on the daily spins too along with all my crafting it feels suck. Apparently as long as you send in a ticket, they will immediately lock your account no matter if the ticket is an accident or not and start throwing at you the same questions one after another. =_= I hope I can at least break my main account free so I can get back into the game. It's sad that every time I receive a reply, it's a different agent I think LMFAO and they make little effort in reading what I stated.

But same, good luck to you too!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I hope I can get back my account too. I just filed a ticket because I cannot log in to my main account "Due to suspicious activity" when I didn't even do anything apart from update the game and login for a few hours to get the daily dash and log out because I was already tired and sleepy. I do hope someone would respond to it soon. I had no 3rd party programs installed nor did I share my account to anyone. I only play in my PC nowhere else unless someone tried to login with a different IP address.

Yeah response times can feel a bit long.  I am on day 5 of trying to get my account back, and this morning was the "create a new email, email support, reference this ticket, and we will move it over and email you a password reset link!"

I sent it at like 730am, and I am fully expecting to not head anything until tomorrow.

The worst part about this step, is there isn't even an automated response to your email to let you know they got it.  And another pain point is in the ticket they state:

"Submit a new ticket using the website linked below with the new email account, reference this ticket <snip> in the subject line, and please make sure you completely fill out the ticket submission form.

New ticket: support@bladeandsoul.com"

1) that is an email address not a site

2) because you reference a ticket submission form I was inferring that either it would get emailed to via autoresponse, or I messed up somehow and the email is not in the right "hands".  But perhaps it's just a terrible write up, with an incorrect process

The entirety of my customer service experience has been sub-optimal, other than these forums there isn't even a way to comment or rate our interactions (that I am aware of).  And anything you post on these forums gets flambestered (just made this work up to express my feelings lol) by sjw and angry forum trolls.

All that being said, I am glad I am making progress, it is just a game and in the grand scheme of things it is my fault so I appreciate NCSoft's patience with me and even though there has been blatant oversights, I am happy that it is near the end... that is until they ban me because I initiated a charge back for all the fraudulent purchases through my bank (which I didn't have a choice, bank basically set it all in motion when I was sleeping).  If it comes to that, we will cross that bridge.

• NCSOFT

@GoatSploat, can you please message me your ticket number? Also, I want to thank you for your patience regarding this issue of yours. This can be an extremely frustrating situation and your patience is greatly appreciated.

For all-- for additional account security, please use our 2FA/OTP to enable a second layer of authentication.

The first message i got was that they recieved my ticked, it took about 8 hours for them to only recieve the first message.

I am now waiting for 24 hours already for them to recieve my replay...

Its realy frustrating, i am missing so much stuff XD daily spins and such.. it would be good if they could return the daily spins, but it would never happen i guess.

I even have the second layer authentication thingy so there is no chance someone hacked my account.. it just became locked

I bet they are just ignoring our tickets and chilling, we are the same 5 guys the last ~48 hours...    is this the kind of support they offet?, or just a freakin lazy worker...  i dont get it...

Edit: Clan member mailed me that he saw my character online for 3 min..  how is this possible... 

After 24 hour of no replay I got the replay, and instead of helping me with my issue they told me that my date of birth is not the same as the one

in their servers, and suggested that they will update it for me... Now i need to wait 24 hours again... Its unreasonable and quite annoying. Not

to metion they replay completly ignored my issue.

I don't register with my real date of birth to almost any website.. and why does it even matter, can't they just do some magic and let my get into

my account?

Edit: I really think about quitting the game just because I need to fight so hard to recover my character

I just got an email reply from the email I sent for the "make a new email and we will change the account to it and then send you a password reset link" step that I sent yesterday morning, so total time 34 hours to get the response.  So hopefully that means tomorrow I will get the link to reset my account and be good to go!  7 days of lost spins, I hope I can still get the outfit :D haha.

They do take a lot of time before replying and as advised, I am not bumping my ticket or it'll take even longer :( But I hope they just respond and tell me what I need to do to get my account unlocked because I want that outfit and I want to play with my clan using the account that I already had

I finally got everything resolved with my account and the money was refunded back into my account so in the end NC SOFT got the job done but the communication from the customer support people could really use some work.

On 01/04/2016 at 10:03 AM, Hime said:

@GoatSploat, can you please message me your ticket number? Also, I want to thank you for your patience regarding this issue of yours. This can be an extremely frustrating situation and your patience is greatly appreciated.

For all-- for additional account security, please use our 2FA/OTP to enable a second layer of authentication.

2FA/OTP don'the help as the hackers are accessing our accounts out of the game and are able to remove them and change our account details. I never even recieved  an email notifying of an unrecognised IP adress  or anything about changes being made to my account.

my main account was hacked to no card on file so they just took silver,items and left.i put ticket in on Mar29 and my account is still locked just found out reply is bumping but i only reply cause they keep not reading. im at the e mail change but they send to wrong one, just sent another guess i have to wait sum more. to the peps who got their accounts back congrats also how many days

Yeah, I just get a semi-rude reply to my ticket after asking for an update(not rude as in verbally rude, rude as in they continue to show blatant disrespect).  Basically they told me to stop updating the ticket because they believe that the hackers had access to my email and that is why I got hacked, and then told me to make a new email and send an email to support.

Once again proving that customer service does not read what we write.  My entire ticket is predicated off the fact that I made a NEW email to open my ticket, so telling me to not reply because my email is compromised is ignorant, as it is new and secured.  Add in the fact that I asked how long it takes for support to reply to my email as I already created a new new-email, and its been 2 days with no response, and they tell me to create another new email and send in for a ticket? Triple ignorant, a quick 2 minute read of my ticket would have seen they every sentence they typed out... nay, copy and pasted, was completely irrelevant.

That being said, with it being 7 days now and I have no idea what's going on and support continues to provide lack luster responses ONCE A DAY, I am just going to write this game off, as I firmly believe I will never see my account again.  It saddens me, not only because I am losing the money invested into BNS, but my uber awesome mega amazing Aion account :(  I will miss stepping on those Elyos scums necks in the abyss.

To everyone in the process, keep trudging along and good luck!  To everyone who got their accounts back, congrats! Thanks to the few support people who tried to help :)

And no you can't have my stuff... I can't even have my stuff.

#Mushin2016 - Let's make Cinderlands great again.

I'm still stuck at the email stage.....I've told them from my older email that I've sent them an email from my other ones and ready for the next step...they replied to the old one saying they can't use this one....and as far as everyone is saying I'm sure they don't ready any of the tickets that is related like ours. I regret contacting them for help a little...I only lost ingame currency and if I knew it was this bad I would have never contacted them in the first place.

I have given up trying to solve it. I won't get my account back in this week either i guess...

I don't think I will be getting near any of NCSOFT games any more.. I even bought guild wars on this account.. Such a shame.

Costomer service is the number one thing. Most of our tickets take half an hour of work to be put into, instead we wait

24 hours for each mail, each time a diffrenet person helps us without caring what the one before him did..

Its worthless, GL for anyone who is still trying.

Archived