4 hours ago, Shukran said:

QE

SS

more iframes?

TABE ice barrier heal FM. 

what more?

V ice protect again.

need more?

ah you say 1 minute cd? cool it is the time u have from a boss spawn to another.

ranged classes have to dodge just big aoes, which are not spammed. melee attacks are a lot.

too easy asking melee to git gud but too lazy to git gud yourselves? wow hypocrites.

ranged classes?

you mean force masters*

FORCE MASTERS*

ffs ppl stop thinking that force master is the only *cricket* ranged class in the game

warlock only have 2 iframes (aka z (36s cd) and ss, 8/12s cd depending on spec ), and a block (which is usefull only if you get the aggro, but then again you cant block red skills, like bm), and god the ammout of times i had to eat a few hits from red aoes because i dont have enough iframes and ppl refuse to cc is ridiculous (and + i have to even tank bosses now because hongmoon dragoncall makes me get aggro every time, so i'm usually wasting my iframes before they even uses their big aoes)

heck i think scummoners have like, that dandelion and ss as well as their only iframes as well (and petals for ranged stuff) but i'm guessing their cd is lower..

6 minutes ago, Mogeko said:

ranged classes?

you mean force masters*

FORCE MASTERS*

ffs ppl stop thinking that force master is the only *cricket* ranged class in the game

warlock only have 2 iframes (aka z (36s cd) and ss, 8/12s cd depending on spec ), and a block (which is usefull only if you get the aggro, but then again you cant block red skills, like bm), and god the ammout of times i had to eat a few hits from red aoes because i dont have enough iframes and ppl refuse to cc is ridiculous (and + i have to even tank bosses now because hongmoon dragoncall makes me get aggro every time, so i'm usually wasting my iframes before they even uses their big aoes)

heck i think scummoners have like, that dandelion and ss as well as their only iframes as well (and petals for ranged stuff) but i'm guessing their cd is lower..

WARLOCK .

you are right, sorry.

i didnt consider warlock in my post because it is mainly a supporter. and there are not that many ffull equip warlocks.,

summoners have flower , which is already op per se.

FM is the MAIN DPS RANGED CLASS of the game.

still  summoners and warlock are ranged high burst damage which can still easily farm prestige like baws

Going to say the same thing I did in another thread of a similar nature.

Ranged have it hard too.

Due to the insane ammount of players on windrest the mobs die in <10 seconds and even with 492ap on a ranged class I struggle to get credit.

For the record, I don't die or struggle to do dps it's just the sheer ammount of players makes it almost impossible to do enough damage to get the boxes.

I have friends with 400ap who NEVER get anything, it's just impossible for them.

The reward system for this needs changing because atm it doesn't work regardless of whether you are ranged / melee. It's completely unfair that newer players can't get a thing from this.

3 minutes ago, Kaida said:

Ranged have it hard too.

Due to the insane ammount of players on windrest the mobs die in <10 seconds and even with 492ap on a ranged class I struggle to get credit.

For the record, I don't die or struggle to do dps it's just the sheer ammount of players makes it almost impossible to do enough damage to get the boxes.

I have friends with 400ap who NEVER get anything, it's just impossible for them.

The reward system for this needs changing because atm it doesn't work regardless of whether you are ranged / melee. It's completely unfair that newer players can't get a thing from this.

If you get 100 prestige with 492 AP on a ranged class, say FM, a melee class, say BM with get 50-70 prestige points.

I have 460 AP BM and 2 out of 3 times, I don't get a chest. Reason is that being in CQC with boss, half my time goes in blocking even the non-red attacks in which time, all ranged characters focus on DPS because they are out of range.

Just now, NN13 said:

have 460 AP BM and 2 out of 3 times, I don't get a chest. Reason is that being in CQC with boss, half my time goes in blocking even the non-red attacks in which time, all ranged characters focus on DPS because they are out of range.

On my server I'm lucky if I get 5 prestige per boss these days, they die so fast (literally). The bosses don't even have time to do that many skills (sometimes not even 1 aoe) It's not the prestige I really care about though. I just want my soulstones from the quest and I'm having to do the event 2 or 3 times to get it done whilst people with less ap than me can't complete it at all. 

(this is ofc only aplicable to my server) But logically if 200 ppl are hitting a boss and it dies in <10 seconds that's a lot of people not getting their quest items.

30 minutes ago, Kaida said:

Ranged have it hard too.

I'm in windrest and I know the feeling.Still I'm FM with 533 AP 210% crit dmg and 55% crit rate and if I don't pay attention for 5 sec the boss is already half hp lol and GL getting box.The zerg it hurt everyone.

and sick of this FM this FM that.Class changes happen all the time.In the past in Asia was BM this BM that and now is FM this and FM that....get HM 1 skill and you`ll be fine.and lol at the meles crying about unblockable aoes...thats just 1 type of which hit everyone.The spin and front skills you can iframe ez.Ranged in this zerg like it is Windrest get as hurt as meles if not more.Ogres throw some shit already on ranged and that thing stun and hurt...hurt good enough if you pull agro in this zerg to get grabbed and 3 shotted...you know how cool is to pull agro from Ogres at over 8m from the boss? Very I can tell you.

I have a lot of friends playing meles and they never complained about SSP.Shorter iframes,blocks,counters,etc you name it.In zerg everything die in matter of seconds and if you die as mele is your own faut or your ancient calculator.

Conclusion git gud and find job to actually upgrade your calculator.

Should now we FM's QQ hard that all cricketing meles get ther op 1 from PVE while for us the pvp version of Impact it's locked behind either going no life leveling 8 chars to 50,gearing all of them good enough to do the purple dungeons,or simply eventually in 2-3 months we will have our HM.A skill that is literally a must.The more meles get thers the less FM's you`ll see.And sorry FM population is higher then the 5 per region top noch one we have.

7 minutes ago, Kaida said:

On my server I'm lucky if I get 5 prestige per boss these days, they die so fast (literally). The bosses don't even have time to do that many skills (sometimes not even 1 aoe) It's not the prestige I really care about though. I just want my soulstones from the quest and I'm having to do the event 2 or 3 times to get it done whilst people with less ap than me can't complete it at all. 

(this is ofc only aplicable to my server) But logically if 200 ppl are hitting a boss and it dies in <10 seconds that's a lot of people not getting their quest items.

But thats not the problem between Melee and Ranged. Thats the problem of having too many people on the boss. If it takes you 3 times as a Ranged, you can be sure that almost all the melee can not even complete the missions.

The problem of being melee is that you will have to block/counter every single attack from the boss. Even if a terror swings his hand, it hits for like 5k damage and the freaking hoglins can just hammer you into ground if you do not block as a melee.

Ranged class do not have to put up with these attacks. Therefore, with exact same setup, a ranged class with always deal more damage.

As for red AoE, both rannged and melee have to iFrame likewise, so its more or less similar in that respect.

1 minute ago, Shukran said:

turning around, i saw a summoner with 34 prestige. kappa

Doesn't mean he didn't have some already from previous event / killing the mobs that give 8 prestige :P

Melee are right though, it is harder for them.

But it's not working for way too many people at the moment (range included) and melee seem to think it's ridiculously so easy to do as a ranged - It's not. It's easier but it's still not easy (at least not on my server).

Shouldn't matter how much damage you do if you start beating on it when it reaches the tower and are still beating on it when it dies IMO you did enough to get the quest item. I don't understand why they cant just let the quest item drop for everyone who hit it once. 

How these new players are supposed to get soulstones when they cant do the quest even if they don't die is beyond me.

I think a good solution would be to change range classes into "Shotgun" classes.

Like archer in Tera, or the opposite of GS mesmer and LB rangers in Gw2.

The closer you are to the boss the closer you get to doing 100% dmg, the further away the lesser damage.

Max range you would be doing 55~65% of your full potential dmg wise.

So being in melee range would be the most rewarding, for range classes and for melee!

On an off topic - I have seen people say that BnS is PvP-focused. But besides Arena, I hardly see any type of PvP. I mean OWPvP in this game is like a 50-man dungeon. All you do is kill AI enemies. There is exactly ONE faction missions that is PvP-based(Misty woods, kill 10 opposing faction members). Everything else is - Kill AI enemies and ocassionally get trolled by machine-gun users from opposite faction.

By PvP, I wanted to see 15 Cerulean vs 15 Crimson, or a battle between Talus Dominion and Skyhaven. Speaking of Skyhaven, I have never ever seen a player wearing any other PvP costumes. So, why are these even in the game is beyond me.

Archived