Is anyone satisfied here?..

Madolche

Are there any players on B&s that are actualy having a good time? every time i come to the forums its just non stop complaining and whining about baby things. and the occasional people who feel they need to announce it to everyone that they've uninstalled the game. I already know this thread is another complaint so feel free to give me all the flack you want. but at least im not complaining abut any in game issues. the one and only thing that bothers me right now is the lag i get when im with a large group of people, (this due to the bad optimization) other than that i give this game a 10/10. just never seen soo many complaints on  a forum in my whole life of gaming. one guy even made a thread explaining how he literaly rage quit and gave all his stuff away because he deleted a character to change his name. and in 30 seconds it was taken.. mean while he didnt even know it takes 24 hours for the delete name to be free again,everyones just laughing at him.The bots are a huge problem too right now but i can still enjoy the game 100% they really dont bother me, especialy since i dont pvp. gold farmers and bots are gonna be on every mmo that comes out. people need to get used to it and stop letting little things like that turn them off from such good games. The amount of negativity i see on forums and sometimes in game reflects my experience lol. trying to hard to stay off the forums.

I am happy with everything. No restriction for dungeon runs, fine graphics, cool gameplay, enough content for pve and really interesting pvp. Awesome looting system where you can get cash directly from char bound items. Bots? why the *cricket* should I even care about bots? Easy to own in pvp; making prices cheaper for me to buy in pve. I am completly happy in this game after 3 years of switching (vindictus, tera, d3, wildstar). I am staying here for as long as EU servers are open.

I guess you haven't been to many official MMO's forums then. 90% of them are like this. All QQ nothing else. Most people who are happy with the game stay in-game, actually playing and enjoying the game.

10/10? No

Satisfied? Yes

Could the game be improved? Yes

I agree with most of your points about the forums, and it's the same complaints from different people. I'm assuming these complainers are too fed up with other MMO, moved here, and they feel the need to vent out their frustration... Bots has always been a problem for all MMO, but we don't need countless forums of bots.

Since general availability of the internet the loud minority got their mouthpiece. The sad part is, there are companies, most prominent example probably Bioware, who actually listen to that crap. So, while what you figured is a pretty normal happening for todays days, and seemingly a small thing, thanks to nobody acting against it, it is also the very reason of the decline of video game quality for the last, what? 20 years? When was Halo released for XBox? That is about the timeframe.

I'm happy with the game, but of course it isnt perfect. A lot of things are just annoying right now..^^

- Optimization in some events or fights, mostly with many people. Killing even the biggest high end rig..

- Grand harvest square.. well do i have to say more?

- As of the latest content patch the advantage ranged classes have over meele has grown beyond limit and that makes me sad. Especially so if you pair it with the bad optimization, effectively making meele players nearly unable to do certain content while rangeds can nearly faceroll it, only have to care about like 1 aoe attack that even reaches them and are not as affected by bad fps or ping in general. A no go for boss fights where they do tons of damage (Terrors, Beastborg, Soulstone Plains, ..)

The game as a whole is more than decent. But still.. they have some work to do to make it more enjoyable in many aspects. Especially for the 5/8 of their classes that are not ranged :P

im happy with game play, i not really care about the bots coz the bot is doing farming for material like soulstone, moonwater tear, quartz and them sometime manage the price for the item, with huge flooding item in market the price will automatic reduce and it good for normal player, 

and i agree with lagg when with large group, i cannot doing bw or world boss more than 40 people coz i will got huge delay and then connection lost, 40-60 sec delay is unaccepted to play, i dont know how fun in the new map coz i still cannot access to the new map coz my character is stuck on loading screen when i taking portal from mushin tower to new map following main quest, it already 6 day my character stuck.

but i wish and i hope something better from NCsoft when them doing maintenance this wednesday 

2 hours ago, Madolche said:

Are there any players on B&s that are actualy having a good time? every time i come to the forums its just non stop complaining and whining about baby things. and the occasional people who feel they need to announce it to everyone that they've uninstalled the game. I already know this thread is another complaint so feel free to give me all the flack you want. but at least im not complaining abut any in game issues. the one and only thing that bothers me right now is the lag i get when im with a large group of people, (this due to the bad optimization) other than that i give this game a 10/10. just never seen soo many complaints on  a forum in my whole life of gaming. one guy even made a thread explaining how he literaly rage quit and gave all his stuff away because he deleted a character to change his name. and in 30 seconds it was taken.. mean while he didnt even know it takes 24 hours for the delete name to be free again,everyones just laughing at him.The bots are a huge problem too right now but i can still enjoy the game 100% they really dont bother me, especialy since i dont pvp. gold farmers and bots are gonna be on every mmo that comes out. people need to get used to it and stop letting little things like that turn them off from such good games. The amount of negativity i see on forums and sometimes in game reflects my experience lol. trying to hard to stay off the forums.

Lately it has become very repetitive and way too grindy for me to enjoy.  I can't play more than a couple hours a day if that due to work and family.  Its almost impossible to get the mats you need to evolve your weapons and the other ingredients such as the better soul shields when the game has such horrible RNG and or you need a butt ton of in game gold for items.  

I want to keep playing, I posted not long ago that I love this game.  But since the new content it feels still just as grindy as ever.  I think out of all the MMOs I have played including Aion which is pretty damned grindy too, this game is probably more so.

I find I am often more frustrated than anything and am started to look at other games to put my time into and possibly have more fun with.  Sadly, this is kind of where I have gotten since the new content.

I have seen other games having even more horrible issues for me like blue screen or constant crashes that was actual part of the game and everyone just got used to it.

The lags in certain areas are horrible, soulstone plains is horrible as melee. Otherwise I love the game. Love the graphic and love the play style, animation and classes. But hey, those items that can be gotten from those places can be gotten from elsewhere also so no problem there. At least not for me. So far there has not been any reason for me to leave the game. People should try to lower their greed from "I must do these because they are high lvl content and can give more items but because I cannot I must quit".

1 hour ago, Peps said:

I guess you haven't been to many official MMO's forums then. 90% of them are like this. All QQ nothing else. Most people who are happy with the game stay in-game, actually playing and enjoying the game.

I'm sorry to hear that 90% of the MMORPG you played have forum like this. Most of the MMORPG you played must be the ones that have lots of problem.

A healthy MMORPG usually have a healthy Community, most of the forum is filled with discussion of gameplay instead of QQ. I experienced some of those in Eve Online, in FFXIV, and some other MMORPG.

People said about toxic community, well IMO, the condition in the game play a big role in how the community develop. 

Since silverfrost, a big fat NO.

Harvest and soulstone are an horrible nightmare (especially for melees), can't keep up with soulstone farming, mats farming is getting insane. And from the look of things, it will get worse with next content patches.

I loved the game at 45, but it's getting on my nerves now.

^i cant disagree on that the MATS are becoming pricey but you gotta give it atleast one mr]ore week for prices to become stable to were STS's are at a fair price to were ppl can buy at a reasonable price. 

18 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Since silverfrost, a big fat NO.

Harvest and soulstone are an horrible nightmare (especially for melees), can't keep up with soulstone farming, mats farming is getting insane. And from the look of things, it will get worse with next content patches.

I loved the game at 45, but it's getting on my nerves now.

You can keep on farming lvl 45 soulstones. You still can go pvp arena and farm some dumb bots for easy rank and soulstone pouches. What's your prob?

Satisfied? Yeah - if I weren't satisfied I'd have moved on by now.

But, I also feel like we have a "good" game where we have the foundations for a "great" game - and that frustrates me. Especially since some of those foundations were negatively affected by NC (translations/story...).

Pretty satisfied with the content.  Ton of stuff to do with people to do that stuff with at all char and gear levels.  And all the classes I've tried are pretty darn fun.

Not too satisfied with the ingame economy.

Slightly salty about optimization.   Leveled ranged to 50 first, but will likely go back to BM and try Destro.  Not looking forward to the open world stuff.

Annoyed with how they handle cash shop cosmetics.  I like to pay cash for account wide costumes.  And use ingame currency for gear upgrades.  Now I sell gold for cash currency to get 1 char costumes, so other people can use cash to buy gear upgrades.  Pretty messed up.

On tilt  with what the sub gives, especially since it's my prefered way to pay for mmorpgs.  No character inventory/bank space.  Just costume storage(that's char locked and you can't directly equip stuff from).  You have to level it(by purchasing cash shop stuff), with only worthwhile bonuses coming at level 4 and 9.  And even a year prepaid sub won't get you level 9.  So back to selling gold, to buy costumes.  Which levels your sub... for some odd reason.

51 minutes ago, Teijin said:

^i cant disagree on that the MATS are becoming pricey but you gotta give it atleast one mr]ore week for prices to become stable to were STS's are at a fair price to were ppl can buy at a reasonable price. 

Try a month for prices to regulate.

I'm annoyed by some aspects of game but generally i do enjoy game thing is most ppl remember their bad experiance and are mostly likely to talk about them then positive ones.

Beside OP you have just answered your self what would happen if you have perfect game without complains then ppl would complain about lack of complanis just as you are complaing about other ppl complaing.

Its the human nature to ask those questions

Archived