Ummmmmmmmm did NC do a boo boo?

dmoe33

Just now, Kraken801 said:

I don't get it what is it?

Its the cinderlands faction area which is supposed to have faction people in the center fighting but instead theres a giant sword thing that is a portal to fight bosses. Also the mobs walking around have like 6m hp which is not what they should have in the cinderlands.

1 minute ago, 6IX said:

This was an event in the Cinderlands pvp area, where bosses will spawn and you will have to kill them to get a a bunch goodies from their drops.

Well it apparently drops legendary weapons which shouldent be in our version. It also wasnt mentioned in the patch notes. Do u mean an event in other regions or this one? 

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Well it apparently drops legendary weapons which shouldent be in our version. It also wasnt mentioned in the patch notes. Do u mean an event in other regions or this one? 

To be honest i ran this with guildies and none of us got any legendary weapons but we did got a lot of moonstones and other things to upgrade your accessories/weapons. Not sure if this will drop legendary weapons in the future.

Just now, 6IX said:

To be honest i ran this with guildies and none of us got any legendary weapons but we did got a lot of moonstones and other things to upgrade your accessories/weapons. Not sure if this will drop legendary weapons in the future.

how do u enter it cause it says u need a clan 200 presige and cant wear a faction outfit

Archived