KFM vs. FM - Flurry Approach Not Working?

Kam Bo

So I'm always in perfect position to get into my 3rF 100-0 death trap against crappy FMs (I am also, very, crappy at KFM), and all I need is my "C" Flurry approach to proc. I have enough chi, my target is clearly selected as the enemy, yet its still greyed out.... whats the deal?  Is this a bug?  Does FM have some stance where you can't use approach skills like that?  Because it will also happen with my "TAB" Slam approach from way back..

This is very disconcerting as I have the fight in the bag but one of my skills isn't "working" which totally ruins the KFM combo.

Any comments?

Force Masters have a few skills which inflict a negative effect called 'Chill' (two of which have Instant Casts & Cooldowns), which Slows movement speed and Disables your Charge skills for 6 sec. Chill can stack up to 3 times, Freezing the afflicted at 3 stacks, Snaring them in place.

I don't know, but I suspect abilities which Remove Charge Disable also remove Chill.

Kung Fu Masters have 2 Charge abilities which ignore Charge Disables: Tier 3, Stage 2 - Avenging Fist & Tiger's Pounce.

There are 3 ways to deal with that I know about:

1. Max tier 2nd path Avengine Fist. It removes immobility, so you can close gap and free yourself from frozen state

2. SS and LMB. SS will free you from freeze,LMB with close gap to FM and knock him down.

3. Max tier Ice Shield. It covers you in ice and removes all chill stacks so you can move again after it ends.

Archived