Merge Servers + Pvp/Pve Rewards

Rauphz

So, finally after 3 years the game arrives in the NA/EU. And you enjoy in engine, gameplay, mobility and pvp by far. Spend long hours daily farming gold, equiping, dungeons, arenas, to stay strong for.. for.. 
For what?
It was how I found myself yesterday. The servers dont have enough people to do pvp dailys (low pop), and servers w/ high pop haven't balance between factions... is surreal (all bots is crims, and all players go to cerulean to make pvp dailys... SO FUN). For those who like only pve, still have difficulties coz high lag/drop fps in this new content is real. For those who like pvp and pve (my case), not to feel more courage to equip me without a goal.
NCSoft, why not give merge between some servers (stop creating more servers), balancing the factions, encouraging with rewards? I have sure a lot of plp think like me. The new content is amazing, but we need goal in this game to stay live. 
"Arena 6x6 (incoming, but its conquest = boring), Battleground 15x15, War Siege between clans" would be amazing.

Totally agree, Cardinal Gates here, soulstone plains doesn't have more than 3 channels at prime times.
Merge would be piece of cake to do due to the fact that there are no conflicts (they could merge during weekly maintenance)
Names are region-wide, which means duplicate name cannot be used in any EU/NA server (yes, you can't have a character with the same name even with different names)
The only question is about clan names

The situation're out of control. Bots and hacks are dominating everything. Where will you have bot destroying the gameplay (mass bots in arena, afk in dg's). And the worst thing is see the incopetente NCSoft doing nothing.
I gave up believing in a possible merge between some servers to stay live in the game. 

#1 EU lvl23 summoner hacker with 4390403 videos on youtube: still alive. 

Servers w/ high pop = everybody is cerulean coz all bots are crims = 0 fun.

The only way is that merge, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....  

Merging server right now when the game around two months old since NA release is also mean NCsoft having another FAIL game with their publishing service and they just announced they got 2 millions active accounts....LOL Most of them are BOTs. 

Archived