I am Doing something wrong?

NunoGralha

Are Blade Dancers suppose to be this squishie? i mean i rarely get hit, but when i do i barely survive even from 1 mob. im only level 28, and the soulshields are barely giving me any HP, why is that? how come BD's have to be this squishie compared to other classes? (FIY got more classes at 45) just decided to try one out since its a new patch

They are pretty squishy, but not as squishy like you describe it. Maybe upgrade your soul shield and spec points into hp regen skills like Guardian Tempest or your V (forgot the name lol). I didnt have a problem with my BD regarding PVE.

-Ra9eQuit

Blade Dancers have very low defense. To counter that, Blade Dancers are very mobile and have many iframes at our disposal. At level 28, I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're still learning so just keep at it and you'll get better at avoiding damage.

6 hours ago, Shinsetsu said:

Blade Dancers have very low defense. To counter that, Blade Dancers are very mobile and have many iframes at our disposal. At level 28, I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're still learning so just keep at it and you'll get better at avoiding damage.

you're completely right, problem is avoiding isn't enough, we have to count the constant game lag. like now for example, i was trying to solo Ukala, for some godly reason, he was hitting me when i was miles away, or ending animations... i solo'ed him with just ease with other classes, with this one i couldn't. i guess ill wait for higher levels, but with mobs and leveling its a so much fun, almost one shot anything. 

BDs have the same amount of defense as any other class and have the same HP as assassins, which is only slightly less than BMs and KFMs (2-3k at max level). So really the issue is that you can't block, which is just something you have to learn to deal with.

Z and V can be spec'd as powerful iframe/heals, but they are not typically spec'd that way at max level. Usually only for solo aoe grinding or pvp.

Archived