hongmoon pellet

fractalino

that's kinda crazy that we need to be in a clan to get the hongmoon pellet ... specially since you can only craft 3 of those in 3 days. 60 players means 60 days to get a pellet for each one, well done ...

i guess a new business will start : selling pellets. that's what I gonna do (don't tell me you cannot trade them, there's a way of selling those...)

I wish they added that item as a drop or something else, but not only clan crafted. what about players without any clan ? ...

Been like this for years now, don't think it'll change any time soon.

but yeah, you're gonna have to join a clan or as someone said, make your own but during that time, you need people to sign the contracts, meaning, they have to have lvl 3 of a certain craft to start it.

3 minutes ago, Jem said:

WBeen like this for years now, don't think it'll change any time soon.

but yeah, you're gonna have to join a clan or as someone said, make your own but during that time, you need people to sign the contracts, meaning, they have to have lvl 3 of a certain craft to start it.

2 people are enough with this setup though (it requires 2 crafting and 3 gathering guilds level 3)

yes, the only issue I see is the fact that people without clan will need to join/create one ...

I have a clan, but the waiting list for those pellets are huge ... so i may leave the clan for 3 days just to craft those.

As stated above, they may not change that, but really.. 3 pellets every 3 days ...

You also need contributors from 5 different professions to make the ingredients for it. 

The clan members in your clan who don't NEED it as a major boost to their DPS are doing you a huge favor by getting all the mats.

Make sure that whoever has access to  your workshop in clan isn't a NINJA as well.

AND THEN! THEN...you have to eat/drink ALL the other ELIXIRS (about another 5-6) in order to get your L-CLICK SKILL unlock.

Not sure where or how or what you need in order to get those.

I imagine its just another endless chain of ingredients and process time.

Check the List in your achievements.

Archived