Best END game LVL 50 SOUL SHIELD + FUSE

kingofchris

2 hours ago, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

pNdCOOw.jpg

Here. The 4 highest crit Yeti shields maxed. They can be maxed. The green silverfrost shield does max. They are not even as expensive as the 45s were lol. The 45 ones cost on average 8-9g for the longest time during 45 cap. These have been going around between 4-6g. 

Farm up for Nothern Critical Shields from the boss near I believe Explorers Camp in Shiverstone Range. Use 1 or 2 of those to boost the crit up a good deal. Do not try to use them to max because they simply dont like to max. I used alot of these to try and max a shield and it wouldnt work. I used 1 of the crafted and it did. 

Once you boost the crit up a bit with the northern shields its almost 100% chance to max out the shield using the crafted green silverfrost. 

While yes the next shields are going to be better then Yeti we dont really know how different they will be from other versions.  I mean We figured Yeti and Scorpio was going to give mega HP. We got slapped. Our version seems to be rather unpredictable with what stats we will get on shields and what not. Hell even our soul is different. 

I did a Yeti SS #7 fused with a scorpin SS = 292+220 for 512 crit.

Havent tried the green shield yet, will post  my findings on them has well, thx for this info about green shields

But right now I'm using  1-5 dark scorpion and  6-8 yeti...oops correction still using Lab 8

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil, discuss topics, not the posters. :)

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul

How about you go address the bot problem and do something about it instead of having your entire team worry about forum characterization and forum policing - forum maintenance should be a small portion of this team.

Please give us a reason not to quit.

Your forum moderators do nothing for us

On 28/03/2016 at 5:44 PM, lilleax said:

How about you go address the bot problem and do something about it instead of having your entire team worry about forum characterization and forum policing - forum maintenance should be a small portion of this team.

Please give us a reason not to quit.

Your forum moderators do nothing for us

How about you learn the basic about games companies? The forum moderator duty is to enforce the forum policy, not to be working on bots. Learn to show some respect towards people and their work. The game is great and it's running fine. There are issues in every MMORPG, like gold sellers. It don't mean every MMORPG company is bad, they are doing what they can.

Back to topic, does anyone know an updated spreadsheet?

On 28/03/2016 at 10:21 PM, TrollOfCaribbean said:

U don't use full yeti as it drop crit greatly... lab n bsh is still best for crit.

hahaha true breeze weapon jewels  2 aw. oath 1 true oath, and yeah sure this is all from the ss crit :D funny joke!

On 28/03/2016 at 10:20 PM, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

soVM5OO.jpg close to 60%. I can probably get another 300-400 crit with the rest of Yeti shields having crit and maxed. 

On 4/4/2016 at 6:06 AM, madDANET said:

hahaha true breeze weapon jewels  2 aw. oath 1 true oath, and yeah sure this is all from the ss crit :D funny joke!

Not a joke. If anyone thinks BSH is still a "best" for crit at this point they are touched in the head seeing as how all 3 pieces you use for BSH get largely out done by the Yeti pieces. 
Best for crit is full Yeti. Every piece gets crit, every piece has higher max fusion and you get a set bonus. And the piercing it gives is essential for next patch. 

Though that being said when I posted this I thought I had quoted the person who said "show me a player with 60% crit right now" I linked my stats showing that I was not even in perfect yeti shield or max gear and was CLOSE to 60%. For Sins every bit of crit is very important. While crit is important for all for some classes it does hold a higher value . 

PS. Also, way to nerco bump to the guy above you xD. This thread was dead for a week lol. 

On 3/27/2016 at 0:37 PM, Kuz said:

i have found this table more accurate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j-kQ1GJS281vH_Bc4ANA-_98_Kr3kZKAvFAGnRZZdCg/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

those 10khp soulshields never seen them.. so for now i think this are the stats until proven wrong..

i think BnS should release a spreadsheet with the stats like seriously, it wont change the game we still need to find the perfect roll but at least we could know wht are we looking for.

Note there is a Yeti #2 with 4050 HP and 98 Crit, but no ACC or DEF - so the chart is likely right on "best" Yeti 2.

Archived