Best END game LVL 50 SOUL SHIELD + FUSE

kingofchris

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TrollOfCaribbean said:

U don't use full yeti as it drop crit greatly... lab n bsh is still best for crit.

I have a life. It's called I dont suck and ran 4 mans day 1 bud me and my fiance each won a silverfrost recipe after a day of running.  I sold mine and she used hers. Ever hear of a day off of work and having friends to play with? Guess not. Now move along. 

2 minutes ago, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

I have a life. It's called I dont suck and ran 4 mans day 1 bud me and my fiance each won a silverfrost recipe after a day of running.  I sold mine and she used hers. Ever hear of a day off of work and having friends to play with? Guess not. Now move along. 

Well as you get all that upset and offensive/defensive (Which can be told from style you used to write this) well not so...

But then again with move along... well you just prove point 1.

Anyway I will as I don't have time for those 360storyz: I have 555 ap but play for 2-3 hours a day.....YEAH SURE U DO IF GAME IS OUT FOR HALF A YEAR AND NOT BARELY 2 MONTHS. just rofl.

Just now, TrollOfCaribbean said:

Well as you get all that upset and offensive/defensive (Which can be told from style you used to write this) well not so...

But then again with move along... well you just prove point 1.

Anyway I will as I don't have time for those 360storyz: I have 555 ap but play for 2-3 hours a day.....YEAH SURE U DO IF GAME IS OUT FOR HALF A YEAR AND NOT BARELY 2 MONTHS. just rofl.

Did I ever say 2-3 hours a day? Course not kid. I said "day off" usually means sitting down and spending the day doing that. Once you actually have someone you live with and enjoy spending time with you dont go out doing stupid shit like drinking all the time. Few  date nights a month and tada. Healthy relationship. 

Also. That picture is me. I ski almost every day after work with co-workers. What do you do after work? Genuine question cause I am sure you have a life also. 

Just now, Saksoy said:

Yea defo with 555 ap his sleeping on this game for sure.

You do realize 4 man Frozen Fang is *cricket* easy to run right? And the scroll is not some ultra rare drop. The amount of money you make even when you lose a bid on a scroll is very nice.  It's rather decent drop rate compared to other things in the game. It also helps when your SO lets you have her first batch of stones crafted. 

3 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Greetings everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil, discuss topics, not the posters. :)

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul

How about you go ban some teleporting bots instead of police the forums? Just a friendly suggestion.

16 minutes ago, TrollOfCaribbean said:

U don't use full yeti as it drop crit greatly... lab n bsh is still best for crit.

Negative cricket. I believe you meant the drop in hp makes it difficult tradeoff for the additional crit? Yeti crit is a fair amount higher then previous meta (max bsh 3,5,7/mushin2/rest max lab.

In response to other posts-As far as the spreadsheets go either some are not accurate or don't include the set bonuses. Based on a lot of the numbers I've seen mixmatching is not the way to go for lvl 50. While scorpion 2 is higher individually then yeti 2...the set bonuses from full yeti more then makeup for the shortage of crit on shield 2. Plus the piercing bonus is like icing on the cake.

Scorpion shields(8's) will provide the max fusion amounts. As mentioned, you can not use lvl 45's as fusion fodder(mushin/bsh/lab).

I appreciate the screenshot caribbean. Anyway you could click the view soul shield attributes and post screenshot? obv is max crit but did you also grind the max hp? Seems like many of the yeti pieces had about half the hp as old meta shields and not entirely sure how you were able to keep hp so reasonably high with the tradeoff.

Just now, TrollOfCaribbean said:

Well sorry to break it to you but atm I just be' killing some time. And yes bro by all means use guilt : "nothing u have say blah blah..." to cover for lack of argument instead of trying to refute it... point proven.

Use guilt? You are the one who came out swinging like he had something to prove by shit talking. That along really doesnt make you a adult, it makes you a douche bag kid. 

You tried to say "oh its not you" Well, I am more then happy to prove it. What are YOU willing to prove? 

2 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

I appreciate the screenshot caribbean. Anyway you could click the view soul shield attributes and post screenshot? obv is max crit but did you also grind the max hp? Seems like many of the yeti pieces had about half the hp as old meta shields and not entirely sure how you were able to keep hp so reasonably high with the tradeoff.

Actually lab has more hp then yeti... and yeti has around 30 up to 78 more crit then lab... so rly not worth especially how you cant fuse max rolls on it due to no materials to craft purple ss....

4 minutes ago, TrollOfCaribbean said:

Actually lab has more hp then yeti... and yeti has around 30 up to 78 more crit then lab... so rly not worth especially how you cant fuse max rolls on it due to no materials to craft purple ss....

yaa thats what i was saying. with losing all the hp not sure how your still at over 50k on full yeti. even with upgraded belt benefits. trying to figure out where all that hp comes fromXD. I want to go full yeti but not trying to be sitting at like 30k hp. and yeti should have quite a bit more then 78 crit higher then lab? like several hundred more even before set bonus.

8 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

yaa thats what i was saying. with losing all the hp not sure how your still at over 50k on full yeti. even with upgraded belt benefits. trying to figure out where all that hp comes fromXD. I want to go full yeti but not trying to be sitting at like 30k hp

Fulll Yeti will keep you above 50k. My 8 slot is not even max HP. If everything was pefect max HP I would have close to 2-3k more hp. Just dont use min roll HP. 

https://imgur.com/scHq9J1

I dropped the tab on HP down. You can see base HP is 20k and Yeti + belt gives additional 35k. Thing is nothing should really hit you. Everything is extremely easy to dodge. The only thing that can cause any issue is Yeti 4 man and even then he is not very hard. And if you do get hit by his big attack it's a 1 shot anyways. All the other dungeons are easy to handle. Mobs/Bosses are predictable and have long wind ups for their moves. Also they wont flat out 1 shot you. 

HOWEVER in FACTION ZONES by no means would I recommend full Yeti unless you are a ranged class with a full team with them. 

Also, YOU CAN MAX YETI SHIELDS. YOU DO NOT NEED PURPLE SHIELDS. THE GREEN ONES WILL MAX YETI. 

for comparison purposes heres old confirmed max crit set compared to new yeti set.

The bases have been confirmed but im not 100% sure if the fusion maxes are possible on the yeti.

Again you lose a great deal of hp for tradeoff and with next patch's soul-shields trying to max these out would be a waste of resources and time.

1-labyrinth-minou-94(+124)=218       
2 Mushin-182(+130)=312             
3 blood-75(+125)=200             
4-Labyrinth-be ido-107(+141)=248  
5 bloodshade-199(+142)=341          
6-Labyrinth-fujin-121(+159)=280      
7-bloodshade-214(+153)=367       
8-labyrinth-fujin-303(+159)=462   

total-2428 max

yeti shield
1 94-157=251
2 98-167=265
3 102-172=274
4 107-179=286
5 271-194=465
6 120-201=321
7 292-209=501
8 303-216=519

Set bonus-161 crit.

total-3043

So potentially 615 additional crit to gain for max. but fusing is more difficult and I havent confirmed the max fusion potential. Losing a good 25k or so hp hurts.

23 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

So potentially 615 additional crit to gain for max. but fusing is more difficult and I havent confirmed the max fusion potential. Losing a good 25k or so hp hurts.

pNdCOOw.jpg

Here. The 4 highest crit Yeti shields maxed. They can be maxed. The green silverfrost shield does max. They are not even as expensive as the 45s were lol. The 45 ones cost on average 8-9g for the longest time during 45 cap. These have been going around between 4-6g. 

Farm up for Nothern Critical Shields from the boss near I believe Explorers Camp in Shiverstone Range. Use 1 or 2 of those to boost the crit up a good deal. Do not try to use them to max because they simply dont like to max. I used alot of these to try and max a shield and it wouldnt work. I used 1 of the crafted and it did. 

Once you boost the crit up a bit with the northern shields its almost 100% chance to max out the shield using the crafted green silverfrost. 

While yes the next shields are going to be better then Yeti we dont really know how different they will be from other versions.  I mean We figured Yeti and Scorpio was going to give mega HP. We got slapped. Our version seems to be rather unpredictable with what stats we will get on shields and what not. Hell even our soul is different. 

15 minutes ago, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

pNdCOOw.jpg

Here. The 4 highest crit Yeti shields maxed. They can be maxed. The green silverfrost shield does max. They are not even as expensive as the 45s were lol. The 45 ones cost on average 8-9g for the longest time during 45 cap. These have been going around between 4-6g. 

Farm up for Nothern Critical Shields from the boss near I believe Explorers Camp in Shiverstone Range. Use 1 or 2 of those to boost the crit up a good deal. Do not try to use them to max because they simply dont like to max. I used alot of these to try and max a shield and it wouldnt work. I used 1 of the crafted and it did. 

Once you boost the crit up a bit with the northern shields its almost 100% chance to max out the shield using the crafted green silverfrost. 

While yes the next shields are going to be better then Yeti we dont really know how different they will be from other versions.  I mean We figured Yeti and Scorpio was going to give mega HP. We got slapped. Our version seems to be rather unpredictable with what stats we will get on shields and what not. Hell even our soul is different. 

Awesome! thanks for confirmed fusion values.So you used green northern crits from the 3 bosses and meta boss that spawn in Frostscale Basin by the Frontier's edge waypoint then used soul warden crafted greens to finish maxing them? Or which boss in particular did you farm? those are some pretty impressive numbers. Thanks for the information:)

Just now, xtclikeafox said:

Awesome! thanks for confirmed fusion values.So you used green northern crits from the 3 bosses and meta boss that spawn in Frostscale Basin by the Frontier's edge waypoint then used soul warden crafted greens to finish maxing them? those are some pretty impressive numbers. Thanks for the information:)

No worries. And yes I used the Northern Crit shields to boost it up alittle closer to max. The crafted Silverfrost green shields can max most of the shields in a single fuse however slot 8-5 and 7 Might take 2 and in bad luck cases 3.  Using the northern shields to get as close as you can is very helpful as they are free and then use the big guns to finish the job. 

you farmed those bosses at the far nw of shiverstone range though for the crit shields? or where specifically? Also any idea to how that guy earlier had so much hp despite being on full yeti? over 50k. he had an updated belt but that only adds about 1k hp. not sure how he managed it.

6 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

you farmed those bosses at the far nw of shiverstone range though for the crit shields? or where specifically? Also any idea to how that guy earlier had so much hp despite being on full yeti? over 50k. he had an updated belt but that only adds about 1k hp. not sure how he managed it.

I am that guy lol. Full Yeti 55k hp. Full Yeti will keep you at 50k+ Our base HP is 20k at HM 5(least mine is. Not sure if it changes much class to class) The belt I am using is actually a breeze belt which adds 3k hp. I have not upgraded my siren belt cause not using 2 trans stones on it yet.

And I farmed the large bird boss. I forget his name exactly but it starts with a G. He spawns pretty quickly and usually is a large group of people ready to kill him. But yes he is in the area you mentioned. He spawns near the explorers camp windstride point. Chayunka Gabiyung is the boss. 

Archived