Best END game LVL 50 SOUL SHIELD + FUSE

kingofchris

hello!

i would apreciate if someone could tell me the best end-game silver frost update crit/full damage soul shield combo and its fuse for max damage

ive been always confused about it and never ever knew what fuse with what and what's the main soul shield.... id like to know the best of the best atm

thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best soulshield right now is a mix of Yeti and Scorpion soul shield (level 50).

You can get a rough idea here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 but i think the values are not a hundred percent correct. We seem to have slightly different/higher values, dont know if anything else is different.

You can design your soul shield like you want it. Generally you should have >=110% Accuracy and a few percent piercing (8%+?). Everything else.. CRIT all the way. Crit and Critdamage are the best damage enhancing stats in the game, obviously paired with attack power. A bit of health also wont hurt, so keep that in mind. If you have 30-40k life at 50 you will have a hart time, you can go as high as 70k right now afaik.

As for the fuse question.. as always... crit is love, crit is life :)

Poheran 24man mini boss mobs drop decent fuse shields, i believe there are better ones (>200 crit) somewhere in level 50 content but i dont know where right now.

If anybody knows please quote me to answer xDD

Oh and one thing about fusing: The 8th soulshield always has the highest stat. And i believe the best soulshield for fusing would be the crafted ones from soulwarden, but also rather expensive.

17 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

The best soulshield right now is a mix of Yeti and Scorpion soul shield (level 50).

You can get a rough idea here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 but i think the values are not a hundred percent correct. We seem to have slightly different/higher values, dont know if anything else is different.

You can design your soul shield like you want it. Generally you should have >=110% Accuracy and a few percent piercing (8%+?). Everything else.. CRIT all the way. Crit and Critdamage are the best damage enhancing stats in the game, obviously paired with attack power. A bit of health also wont hurt, so keep that in mind. If you have 30-40k life at 50 you will have a hart time, you can go as high as 70k right now afaik.

Poheran 24man mini boss mobs drop decent fuse shields, i believe there are better ones (>200 crit) somewhere in level 50 content but i dont know where right now.

Oh and one thing about fusing: The 8th soulshield always has the highest stat. And i believe the best soulshield for fusing would be the crafted ones from soulwarden, but also rather expensive.

thank u my friend :)

i have found this table more accurate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j-kQ1GJS281vH_Bc4ANA-_98_Kr3kZKAvFAGnRZZdCg/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

those 10khp soulshields never seen them.. so for now i think this are the stats until proven wrong..

i think BnS should release a spreadsheet with the stats like seriously, it wont change the game we still need to find the perfect roll but at least we could know wht are we looking for.

1 hour ago, Yamyatos said:

Dont you need like ~15% pierce for 50lvl content?

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Some of the stats on both spreadsheets are still wrong... I found a Scorpion 6 with 230 crit, as opposed to 120/121 on Scorpion/Naryu Lab 6.

I call BS on this one unless you can provide a pic. I got a 230 #2 Scorpion but not 6.

A lot of spreadsheets out there are wrong and I think right now most people agree the HP on some shields was nerfed for NA.

At the moment the BiS (Best in Slot) is full yeti simply because you need that pierce. This is just for pve of course not pvp. Some people are keeping lab shields for the HP but that is quite useless. Spend a few gold, but HM coins and get mild noodle soup for 20% hp if you really need it.

the best fuse would be the blue crit primers from the soul warden silver frost recipe. I think they can make purple primers too which are the best but that's expensive.

What about Python soul shields?

I never see them on any spreadsheet

On Kuz's link, how are the Endless Tower there on a page that looks like the best souls shields compilation, and no comments on Python?

Are they that bad?

3 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Best SS right now is full yeti for full crit. Scorpio gives more HP then yeti but full yeti is better overall. U can go with either and still be fine but i would reccomend yeti 

show a full yeti player with at least 60% crit and i'll believe you other wise i dono.

21 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

oh yea ofc it is but stats are cut and its harder to achieve. It is possible just takes a lot right now.

i just upgraded my pirate bracelet to stage 10 awakened oathbreaker gave me 4% crit so it should be easy to get back to 60% i'm at 54% now, still using mushin/lab/bsh ss mix

9 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

I disagree, at 50% crit, you are sacrificing a large amount of raw damage increase by only floating around 8% piercing where as when you crit, the piercing punches your crit damage through the roof.

You should just as aim for 50% crit, and after that get piercing, it out weighs the extra 4% crit that you need to smash hundreds of crit points in to when it takes less pierce points to get a larger result.

lab 1 4 6 8 and yeti rly don't have much more (in term of crit) in term of hp or else same if not less. 2 is hell (or what ever is name) scorpion and u can replace 3 5 7 from bsh with ss if u want any with better crits with higher hp, which I think there is not in game atm.

I would stick with lab 1 4 6 8 3 5 7 bsh and only change mushin 2 with scorp 2.

2 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

i just upgraded my pirate bracelet to stage 10 awakened oathbreaker gave me 4% crit so it should be easy to get back to 60% i'm at 54% now, still using mushin/lab/bsh ss mix

Oathbreaker brace gives a fck ton of crit so yea 4% seems legit but yea like i said its possible 

9 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

9 hours ago, Zerecas said:

^I don't think you can fuse a Moonwater with Silverfrost.

Like transformation stones, fusing is region based. Moonwater can only fuse with moonwater. Silverfrost only silverfrost.

As for the best fuse shields, crafted one is always the best, except we currently do not have the necessary mat/content to produce the purple fuse shields therefore we will have to wait for future patches. You can fuse with the green crafted Silverforst ones, but you will not likely to get a max fuse.

Just now, AttacKat said:

Like transformation stones, fusing is region based. Moonwater can only fuse with moonwater. Silverfrost only silverfrost.

As for the best fuse shields, crafted one is always the best, except we currently do not have the necessary mat/content to produce the purple fuse shields therefore we will have to wait for future patches. You can fuse with the green crafted Silverforst ones, but you will not likely to get a max fuse.

All my Yeti is max fused using the green shields that are crafted. Takes 2-3 for the higher crit shields. I would recommend using a Northern Crit 8 FIRST then use a crafted one. I would NOT recomened using Northerns to try and max fuse as I went through 7 of them trying to max a single shield. I then got the same shield with a Acc roll instead of DEF and used a crafted one, maxed in 1 go. 

5 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

I believe it's not exactly "region" based, but "level" based. Level 50 shields only fused with other level 50 non-identical shields, level 45 only with other non-identical 45 shields.

Archived