Huge problem with upgrades after level 36

GLoRToR

8 hours ago, HeiHua said:

Just find a way to make money. 

My hint: Farm lycan essences for today and sell them around 9-10silver each. 

4 essence if you kill boss alone = 30 s + 

To kill it takes max 10 minutes, multiply by 6 and you have 1.8 gold per hour. This is decent income if you ask me. 

Later on, you could do dailies for faction and earn some cash + soulstones. 

And you still have an option to make pvp arena dailies that will give you beans, which you could spend for more soulstones to sell. 

Their price is raising due to the high demand with high lvl eq upgrades, and will remain raising so it is a good way of income. 

Any soulstone in 10 pack each for low price is being bought imidiately. 

So carry on, think what you could do, its easy. 

I am playing my alt at 39 lvl and i already have 30 g. 

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to sell soulstones. You really need them later on for pretty much everything. Including using/making offerings to upgrade weapon.

8 minutes ago, zorz767 said:

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to sell soulstones. You really need them later on for pretty much everything. Including using/making offerings to upgrade weapon.

It is best to grind soulstones from Misty Wood and sell it early to get to True Profane as soon as possible because you seriously need that dps on early endgame level. And work from there to save up the resources. After True Profane never ever buy Transformation Stone and craft your own to save more money.

The problem with upgrades is that everything requires Soulstones and there aren't enough Soulstones to go around.

Want to make Transformation stones? Get some Soulstones. Want to upgrade your gear? Get some Soulstones. Want to make money? Sell your Soulstones. It's a catch 22. 

5 hours ago, iBluAirJgR said:

The problem with upgrades is that everything requires Soulstones and there aren't enough Soulstones to go around.

Want to make Transformation stones? Get some Soulstones. Want to upgrade your gear? Get some Soulstones. Want to make money? Sell your Soulstones. It's a catch 22. 

Pretty much this once you hit Moonwater Plains crafting...and the costs often go well above what you can make in a day.

As with many other people on the forums I have played quite a few MMORPGs and have had the exposure with different types of in-game economies.  Some were pay-to-win, some where beta-to-win (means if you didn't basically start from Open Beta you will always be catching up to the people who did), and some tried to make it you didn't have to pay-to-win, but if you afford it did give you an advantage.  From what I am seeing with the in-game economy is that it is basically being controlled by the people at the top because and they are catering to people who already have gold to afford currently end-game items.  Why would someone waste their time on an item that realistically is only worth 25 silver when they can just buy out the competition and sell it for 75 silver?   Why did soulstones jump in price only because of the release of the lv 50 content (you would think having more avenues to obtain them would make them cheaper, not increase them by 100%)? 

Question you should ask yourself. If you managed to get 299 NC, buy the Moonwater Tears, list them at the current rate (around 75 silver each) and then buy more NC with the gold you made...what do you know you end up with more NC! (This also means it is better value to buy NC and to get the Moonwater Tears from there then buy at their currently over-inflated price).  How about people who constantly list stacks of 5 Viridian Transmutation stones for 15 silver? You barely can get 15 when you need these items so this once again caters for people who already have a nest egg with a main and 

All I am going to say is...greed greed greed.  They should include the character name of who lists items in the Market Place, as this will give an idea to everyone who are the ones price fixing. 

Archived